Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (1276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by turninback: 3:19am On Jun 27, 2006
i have a problem and i need help!!! my sister had this boyfriend for 3 years when she was in high school. they brock up and we became best friends. now we are together and we are inlove. we make eachother whole. the problem is my sister now knows. we never ment for this to happen in anyway. she hurts really bad now and theres nothing i can say or do to change that. she wont talk to me and i understand. i just need help i dont know what to do.
Re: Please Help by edygirl(f): 3:26am On Jun 27, 2006
If I am your sister,i will just cut you out. I am sorry but ewww that sucks.
Re: Please Help by ikamefa(f): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2006
that yah boyfriend is having the fun of his life teee cheesy heee cheesy if na me ,if una get another sister na her turn remain in this love triangle, abi quadruple ni?. u should have limited ur relationship to just friendship what about famiglia fedelta thats family loyalty in italian, ur allegiance should 1st be to ur sister ,even if u develop true feelings for the boy and he for u,if ur sister is still hurt by her relationship with him or it seems like shes not over him it should not have gone past friendship

if u could not help ur feelings for him why did u not find a way of talking to ur sister about ur feelings for this boy before she found out
find people she listens to ,explain the situation to them maybe they can appeal to her ,if she has a forgiving heart maybe she will forgive u smiley
Re: Please Help by iice(f): 4:27am On Jun 27, 2006
I agree with ikamefa wink
Re: Please Help by diddy4(m): 4:35am On Jun 27, 2006
@ikamefa,

true talk. i cant say nothing more. let me save the rest. the ones you have said should be enough for her. i dont know why people cant control themselves and think with their head not whateva drives them sexually. ewwwwwww
Re: Please Help by ikamefa(f): 4:41am On Jun 27, 2006
@iice and @diddy

thanx guys g'nite wink
Re: Please Help by diddy4(m): 4:43am On Jun 27, 2006
gnite hun. wink
Re: Please Help by iice(f): 4:54am On Jun 27, 2006
U welcome huh, hope it all works out for u smiley Good night
Re: Please Help by efftee(f): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2006
why will you do something like that to your own sister? let him go and amend this with your sister. you can always replace a boyfriend but not a sister wink
Re: Please Help by aykay(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2006
blood is thicker than water.u'v done damage to u and ur sisters relationship but dont worsen it.
Re: Please Help by Bossman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ouch! I'd say let it go quickly. And you guys are in love? So were you doing this with the hope that your sister will not find out or what? Also, is this really your blood sister or just a friend that you call a sister? I hope it's not the former. If it is, then you made a mistake. I know, it could have been worse. They were just bf/gf(they've broken up too), and not necessarily husband and wife. But, you should let the brotha go and try to amend things with your sister.
Re: Please Help by saintchux(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2006
@turninback

Do really want our advice or you just want to post a thread.

I don't know what you mean by my sister. but I assume, it is sister as an english word "sister" and not sister as someone from the same place as I may close a female relation that come from the same state with me.

If she is your "blood" sister and she broke up with a relationship, what you should do is to reconcile them and not to take the advantage of it and start dating the guy. That means that if she is married. You will date her husband. What you did is felony. You have disgrced your family. Your family name is at stack. I only watch this in movie. For goodness sake what do you get from the guy that your sister's feeling is thrown to the gutter. If you are my sister. I will pour pepper for this thing,

Solution: While you take it or you will claim to love him hmmm?

Now go to your sister and apologies. Then go to the boy Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!. Disgrace him!!!!!!! if you don't do that. I hope your mum is below 50. She will be the next victim.
Re: Please Help by shantell(f): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2006
sorry girl but i don't think its right d guy might probably dump u as he did to ur sister d best thing is 4get about d guy or u got two choices go out with him and damn ur family who will always b beside u even when d "so-called" leaves u or talk things out with ur sister and forget the boy but in any case i wish u luck in watever u do sha smiley
Re: Please Help by angel1: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2006
@ saintchux
u hv made me laugh out my ribs.u funny.anyway girl i think i so much agree with others advice and i will advice u todo so as they all said.u can even see dat they re all sounding in the same direction which shud be clear to u dat wat u did is all wrong.At least just imagine urself to be in ur sister's shoes.ITS NOT RIGHT AT ALL PLEASE
Re: Please Help by mamaput(f): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2006
When my sister and I were younger there was this unspoken law never with the boyfriend.
Sometimes when i had no boyfriend and she was not around , she will ask her boyfriend to take care of me and he will come and take me out.
It was clear to me that she did not send her boyfriend to sleep with me . and if he tried any thing funny i will make it clear to him. The boyfriend will say it was just a joke and i will give him the benefit of the douth.And pretend it never happened, But i will also never go out with him again.If he talked too much i will ask him tom let my sister decide if he was making a pass at me or not. Latest then he will apologies
Its not even done with best friends,
Years after my friends boyfriend broke up with her he ask me out. I made it clear to him that that can never happen because he was my friends boyfriend. the fool denyed.
I had to laugh and tell him that i can even describe his prick to him because friends talk about everything,
I do not do it and i will not let it happen to me. Thisd guy am talking about was even my brothers friend and i used to be in love with him even b4 he started going out with my friend.But then he only saw me as his friends little sister.
One should not even start it,
Re: Please Help by mamaput(f): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2006
TZhe damage you have done is big, This means when your sister gets married someday,she will never want you to be in her house when she is not at home.
if she comes home and sees you there waiting for her , she will not be happy.
I can wait in my isters house for her , every sister can do that, will you be able to do that??
Re: Please Help by amaikama(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! first of all, u knew about their afair and how they ended up. now u took its ur turn to be shaged by the same man who must have shagged ur sister during the period they are together, may be two, three or four years. u decide to continue where ur sister left off. angry how very romantic kiss just don't be surprise he now gunning for ur entire house hold and i promise u, he will wen he has finish with u.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Serial Rapist Arrested / AnyTeen / How My Family Allowed Me To Marry A Yoruba Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.