Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign (1684 Views)

Pro Web Designer Wanted / Web Designer Wanted. We Want To Redesign The Website / Cheap Website Designer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by UTOMI2007: 5:05am On Jun 27, 2006
Hello Everyone

We need help with development of a website for the Utomi 2007 campaign to restor Nigeria.

If you have web development skills, please send an email to info@PatUtomi2007.com

Thanks to Admin of this respected website for allowing us to post this.

info@patutomi2007.com
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by layi(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2006
I have sent you a mail.
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by dayopaul: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2006
if Pat Utomi want to contest for nigerian president then there is great hope for this nation . I pray with all my heart that this becomes a reality . I can bet that there would be lots of support from Nigerians far and near .

Please Pat go on , this seem to be a dawn of a new day for Nigeria
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by Ashiwaju(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2006
Please pat utomi is too much for that kinda site. and does pat utomi have anything to do with the site atall?
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by nigeriaone: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2006
Hi, we are interested in the design, we do web hosting and domain name sell and buy, and software design. we are the owners of Naija radio and Naija television , see our website, http://www.NigeriaONE.com we would do the design for free and host it for free, he is a nice man, since I know he as not so much, we are throw it on the house. We are also working on a project for one of north america major election.

My name is Adesegun, we want Pat Utomi on Naija Radio, is it something you can arrange for us. we had the information minister last week, we are based in north america, we would have our people visit him and set up the system, if he want, I have sent you my number , we are in north america.

we are based in north america, constant power supply,

Adesegun M
CEO Naija Radio and Television.

nigeriaonedotcom@yahoo.com

Http://www.NigeriaONE.com

Any other candidate interest in the same similar service for free . please contact me at nigeriaonedotcom@yahoo.com
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by nigeriaone: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2006
Hi, we are interested in the design, we do web hosting and domain name sell and buy, and software design. we are the owners of Naija radio and Naija television , see our website, http://www.NigeriaONE.com we would do the design for free and host it for free, he is a nice man, since I know he as not so much, we are throw it on the house. We are also working on a project for one of north america major election.

My name is Adesegun, we want Pat Utomi on Naija Radio, is it something you can arrange for us. we had the information minister last week, we are based in north america, we would have our people visit him and set up the system, if he want, I have sent you my number , we are in north america. It would be a live Program, and people can call him from anywhere in the world.

Adesegun M

Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by nigeriaone: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2006

My name is Adesegun, we want Pat Utomi on Naija Radio, is it something you can arrange for us. we had the information minister last week, we are based in north america, we would have our people visit him and set up the system, if he want, I have sent you my number , we are in north america. It would be a live Program, and people can call him from anywhere in the world.

Adesegun M

Any other candidate interested in the same similar service( Web design, hosting and live radio progran interview) Including house of rep,senate and other position for free . please contact me at nigeriaonedotcom@yahoo.com
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by Farriel(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2006
Hey pal, did you have to say it thrice? tongue
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by wise(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2006
If Pat Utomi contest for election i will vote for him and i will even campaign on his behalf without even attending any of his campaign rally because the man is just too much.

Do you really think Pat Utomi will contest?
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by Ashiwaju(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2006
you dont have to say that thrice!

Who said pat utomi is not rich? pleaseeeeeeee. i sure knows if he wants a site, he would definately pay the best to do it for him. i believe he might disregard our design and call it cheap so whats tha point?

i like pat and i love him so very much but profesionallsm should not be mixed with passion.
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by otokx(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2006
Please i don't think the time is ripe for Pat Utomi. He is a true gentleman and a fine entrepeneur but our politics is still very ancient.
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by my2cents(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2006
Based on nigeriaone's triple post (and having visited his website as well angry), I would definitely delete his name from the list of potential site designers undecided
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by phantomcat(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2006
Guys no mind the guy he just ey hussle for the job like every one else. but there should be professionalism too. i will keep tabs on that site to see the magic that is about to happen.
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by therock: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2006
Adesegun M
how come u do not have an email on your own domain?
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by WolGlobal: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2006
Dear Sir/Madam:
If you have not yet found a web designer. My company WolGlobal Networks Inc. provides web hosting and web design services. You can view my portfolio on my website  http://www.wolglobal.com

Thanks and have a good day.

WolGlobal Networks Inc.  - Premium web hosting and design solutions
http://www.wolglobal.com
Re: Web Designer Wanted For Pat Utomi's Campaign by Afam(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2006
Just Web Services can help with both design and web hosting.

However, until we have a full picture of what you want there is very little we can do for you now.

If you have all the materials ready today and we are clear on the list of deliverables, you would have a completed project in 10 days maximum.

(1) (Reply)

Building Dynamic Websites (Harvard College) / Professional World Class Business Website / Adsense Acct For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.