Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily (1605 Views)

Having 20k+ Visitors Daily On My Website. How Do I Make Money From It? Need Help / How I Accidentally Made $27.69 In Five Days Using Media.net Ad Network. / Have Your E-commerce Website For As Little As 10,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily by explosivesedo: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
I know this heading got you wondering how possible is this, but HEY! Its 100% possible but the only question here should be how.

This we are coming to discuss in due course.

Several persons have tried getting approved by Google AdSense but this seems to be a very not accomplishing dream for several bloggers and as such, they choose other ad networks of which Media.net is the best of their choices to be made.

Equally, Media.net has their own restrictions o bloggers as it is being said that every good thing is not easy to come by.

Sometimes, the restrictions Media.net place on their ad network approval seems quite a bit confusing and more difficult than AdSense.

This is simply because AdSense doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirement but media.net does have a minimum traffic requirement from bloggers to get approved into their program.

Note: we always write according to our own personal experience and we never share what we haven’t used.

Media.net can be a very lucrative ad network if you have good number of traffic coming from the USA, UK, Canada, and some other EU countries and this is why they find it quite seemingly difficult to approve websites in Nigeria and several African countries.

But Hey!

We got you a breakthrough.

Have you been trashed by Google AdSense and seeking a very soothing alternative?
Are you starting up a new blog and seeking a very good way to monetize?
The above questions got answered in what we will share with you today.

Today, we will be sharing the detailed procedure to get approved by Media.net ad network even if you’re getting only 10 visitors to your website daily.

So let’s get to our detailed guide about this.

Note: Please we will not be writing a full guide about creating a WordPress site as we presume you’re already an expert at that. So we will be dropping just a few steps you might need.

If you never knew about WordPress, then refer here!

Get a good host and Create a WordPress blog

We seriously urge you to get started with hostblast as their hosting package is quite cheap and highly affordable for beginner bloggers with their least package priced for $0.50 monthly with 100% uptime and service.

Now, isn’t that awesome?

Now, when you buy a domain name with hostblast, you will be presented with a choice to choose a domain name of your choice.

And here is where the magic happens.

Make sure you choose the a.US domain name as your domain name.

Of course, we shall get to why you shouldn’t choose a.COM domain name here while making a domain name choice.

Setup your WordPress website

Here you have to set up your WordPress site perfectly and install the necessary plugins you will need such as:

Jetpack
Yoast SEO plugin
And several other plugins of your own specification.

You can equally design your website through this source as it is also combined with the website setup and then proceed to the final step.

Go to your webmaster tool and setup Google search console

While on the webmaster page, set up everything and also the sitemap and index your website perfectly.

The trick side is when it comes to the international targeting, here please; choose the USA as your target country if it is not set up by default.

When this is done, then click on finish and you have your WordPress website setup perfectly.

Now, criteria’s you will need to meet before you applying for Media.net ads network

Make sure you have at least 10 visitors from the USA and from a search engine or Facebook daily
Make sure your domain name is 3 months old before you apply for Mediaa.net ad network
Have a good website design with a very fast loading theme (I can give out mine if you wished to have it just contact me)
Make sure your website has the basic configurations a website should have and also make sure it is visible to search engines by typing site: yourdomain.com
Keep your website tags and Meta tags perfect and have a well-structured domain redirection

Now when these criteria’s are met, what’s next?

You can now apply for media.net ad network and see how swift your approval will look like. This method will get you approved in three days or less.

Now let’s talk about the reason I stressed on the the.US domain name

The.US domain name will enable Media.net ad network see your website in a different light as it contains a preferred country domain name extension and this will trigger the approval rate for your website.

Secondly, this will allow your website focus its traffic in the USA and as a result of your webmaster settings, your website will have a very good traffic from the USA and you will get approved as a result of this.

So I presume this was quite simple than you actually thought it was gonna look?

So can we wrap up?

Using Media.net can fetch you better income than AdSense as this will enable you to earn money even when your visitors are not clicking on ads on your website.

They do enjoy and pay more for traffic coming from the USA, UK, And Canada and as such the.US domain name will do really well for your website.

If you have any questions about media.net, you can ask us as we can help you analyze everything you need to analyze here.

Sourc; http://blogincomes.com.ng/14/09/2018/how-to-get-approved-for-media-net-ad-network-with-as-little-as-10-visitors-daily/3221/reviews/

1 Like

Re: How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily by Legolast: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
explosivesedo:
I know this heading got you wondering how possible is this, but HEY! Its 100% possible but the only question here should be how.

This we are coming to discuss in due course.

Several persons have tried getting approved by Google AdSense but this seems to be a very not accomplishing dream for several bloggers and as such, they choose other ad networks of which Media.net is the best of their choices to be made.

Equally, Media.net has their own restrictions o bloggers as it is being said that every good thing is not easy to come by.

Sometimes, the restrictions Media.net place on their ad network approval seems quite a bit confusing and more difficult than AdSense.

This is simply because AdSense doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirement but media.net does have a minimum traffic requirement from bloggers to get approved into their program.

Note: we always write according to our own personal experience and we never share what we haven’t used.

Media.net can be a very lucrative ad network if you have good number of traffic coming from the USA, UK, Canada, and some other EU countries and this is why they find it quite seemingly difficult to approve websites in Nigeria and several African countries.

But Hey!

We got you a breakthrough.

Have you been trashed by Google AdSense and seeking a very soothing alternative?
Are you starting up a new blog and seeking a very good way to monetize?
The above questions got answered in what we will share with you today.

Today, we will be sharing the detailed procedure to get approved by Media.net ad network even if you’re getting only 10 visitors to your website daily.

So let’s get to our detailed guide about this.

Note: Please we will not be writing a full guide about creating a WordPress site as we presume you’re already an expert at that. So we will be dropping just a few steps you might need.

If you never knew about WordPress, then refer here!

Get a good host and Create a WordPress blog

We seriously urge you to get started with hostblast as their hosting package is quite cheap and highly affordable for beginner bloggers with their least package priced for $0.50 monthly with 100% uptime and service.

Now, isn’t that awesome?

Now, when you buy a domain name with hostblast, you will be presented with a choice to choose a domain name of your choice.

And here is where the magic happens.

Make sure you choose the a.US domain name as your domain name.

Of course, we shall get to why you shouldn’t choose a.COM domain name here while making a domain name choice.

Setup your WordPress website

Here you have to set up your WordPress site perfectly and install the necessary plugins you will need such as:

Jetpack
Yoast SEO plugin
And several other plugins of your own specification.

You can equally design your website through this source as it is also combined with the website setup and then proceed to the final step.

Go to your webmaster tool and setup Google search console

While on the webmaster page, set up everything and also the sitemap and index your website perfectly.

The trick side is when it comes to the international targeting, here please; choose the USA as your target country if it is not set up by default.

When this is done, then click on finish and you have your WordPress website setup perfectly.

Now, criteria’s you will need to meet before you applying for Media.net ads network

Make sure you have at least 10 visitors from the USA and from a search engine or Facebook daily
Make sure your domain name is 3 months old before you apply for Mediaa.net ad network
Have a good website design with a very fast loading theme (I can give out mine if you wished to have it just contact me)
Make sure your website has the basic configurations a website should have and also make sure it is visible to search engines by typing site: yourdomain.com
Keep your website tags and Meta tags perfect and have a well-structured domain redirection

Now when these criteria’s are met, what’s next?

You can now apply for media.net ad network and see how swift your approval will look like. This method will get you approved in three days or less.

Now let’s talk about the reason I stressed on the the.US domain name

The.US domain name will enable Media.net ad network see your website in a different light as it contains a preferred country domain name extension and this will trigger the approval rate for your website.

Secondly, this will allow your website focus its traffic in the USA and as a result of your webmaster settings, your website will have a very good traffic from the USA and you will get approved as a result of this.

So I presume this was quite simple than you actually thought it was gonna look?

So can we wrap up?

Using Media.net can fetch you better income than AdSense as this will enable you to earn money even when your visitors are not clicking on ads on your website.

They do enjoy and pay more for traffic coming from the USA, UK, And Canada and as such the.US domain name will do really well for your website.

If you have any questions about media.net, you can ask us as we can help you analyze everything you need to analyze here.

Sourc; http://blogincomes.com.ng/14/09/2018/how-to-get-approved-for-media-net-ad-network-with-as-little-as-10-visitors-daily/3221/reviews/
I got my approval in just 48hours which I wasnt approved at all by Adsense. Media.net requirements aren't that strict just that they won't approve site that has 99.99% traffic from Nigeria.
They did not approve one of my colleagues site usedng.com that have over 1k traffic per day meanwhile they approved one of mine that haa less than 100 traffic in a month.

media.net doesn't pay for clicks from Nigeria and some Asia countries.

Though my traffic is kind of low and for like 4 months my earning has not passed 29$.

Their cpc is higher than Adsense.

Media.net can be cheated on not like Adsense i.e you can use VPN to click on your ads but IT HAS A WAY O which I have been paid like 200$ with it few months ago.
Re: How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily by Amiedoris(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2020
I have my new blog- amiesblog.com I applied for media net ad, I was approced but getting my code is still showing detecting.
My confusion now is:
1. What is that cause of "detecting code" taking time?
2. Since its a .com, will I receive incomes?
3. I'm a Nigerian though and most of my traffic already are from Nigeria. Pls advice

(1) (Reply)

If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox / MTN Ghana Free Browsing Cheat Settings On 24clan VPN Lite / Paypal Fund For Sale $2,389,68 USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.