Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Make $1000 Monthly Into Your Bank Account! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make $1000 Monthly Into Your Bank Account! (552 Views)

How To Make $1000 Dollars With Amazon Kindle Ebook Without Any Hard Work Monthly / How To Make Steady $2000 Monthly Into Your AP Account! / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1000 Monthly Into Your Bank Account! by vasnate(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
Let me share a personal story with you. Back in the late 90s, I held an excellent position at a large IT company with a nice monthly salary. Somehow, the company ran into financial problems and was forced to lay off over 50% of its staff. Unfortunately for me, I was included. So there I was stranded, alone, unemployed, with all the bills to pay and a family to support. Where I lived, such jobs weren't easy to come by.

So I decided to do a little research. I spent many sleepless nights on the web just searching for something to do, anything that could help support me and my family. I just wanted a way to make money, and not lose it, as I soon found to be the case with numerous internet scams.

Just like you, I often stumbled upon all types of web sites offering me some money matrix scheme, promising me all the money in the world. Yeah, right! From stuffing envelopes, Multi Level Marketing, High Yield Investment Programs, to selling all types of useless products. You name it, I?ve been there, done that. Finally, I came across something that worked,

http://www.legitonlinejobs.com/?hop=vasnate1
Re: How To Make $1000 Monthly Into Your Bank Account! by MrCrackles(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2008
@poster

ur a bloody liar and a scammer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Webhosting ! Plus Free Domain Name / Special Ndependence Anniversary Offer / Michael Is A New Member! Ready To Make Your Online Success Come Through!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.