Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Make Steady $2000 Monthly Into Your AP Account! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Steady $2000 Monthly Into Your AP Account! (385 Views)

How I Make $2000 Monthly. 100% Gauranteed / How To Work With Google And Earn Over $2000 Monthly / How To Make $1000 Monthly Into Your Bank Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Steady $2000 Monthly Into Your AP Account! by samsubo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
This is an opportunity to make cool money online with little investment of $5. I know you are probably looking for another means of earning that extra income to boost your tight budget.
You see making money online is not that difficult as long as you replicate other people’s method that are
really making it and this I show you now.
First what you need do now is get an alertpay account here if you don’t have one www.alertpay.com
Open a Personal Starter account which is FREE. Then fund it with $5. Once that is done. You are good to go.

Now go to this link I give you right now. www./HbZl6Y Have you seen it. BOOKMARK IT
OK?
Let me explain how the website works, on the website you will see JOIN NOW. Click on that and
register with your alertpay of $5 to become a member. Once you do that, the website will give you a
link of your own and it is that link that you will use to refer people.
This is how it works. The website will pay you $5 for each person you refer through your link. If you
refer 100 in a day and they join, the website will pay you $500.
Note This: The money automatically goes straight into your alertpay account
not the website.
Note this by the time you are joining this website and processing your payment Look at the Top
right hand and you will see this “Alertpay is the secure payment processor for oladipo olabode
You see the money you pay to become a member goes straight to my alertpay account because you are joining through my link www./HbZl6Y
And once you have your own link as you join NOW the same will be done to you through your own
referrals.
Do you understand?
Now let me give you a strategy to recruit minimum of 500 people within 50 days. I think I should be
compensated by bringing to you this opportunity. Just join NOW through my link www. /HbZl6Y
Once you have done that, send me an email (rehoboth.associates@gmail.com) with the username you use to join and once I confirm that you actually through my link and I will give you an ebook FREE
that will show you how to recruit 500 people in less than 50 days.
I want you to act on this report now. You get nothing to lose is just $5. And there is no harm in trying
and if it is not real I wont let you know. Ok?

(1) (Reply)

Wat Next For Our Unemployed Youth / Get A Professional Business Website + 1 Month SEO For Only 50K / ERROR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.