Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Spring Bank Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Aptitude Test (898 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank Aptitude Test by markawoku(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2008
I have invited to write spring bank aptitude test in Abuja on Wednesday, and was wondering what to read to prepare for it. should I read GMAT or GRE cos I read GMAT for bankphb's test last two months and was surprised that the format of questions was that of GRE. I'ld like to know on time so as to know how to prepare on time.

THANKS
Re: Spring Bank Aptitude Test by benakomah: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2008
Read normal comprehension and simple maths
Pls where is the venue, date n test of the exam
n whaT R D REQUIREMENT
any hop 4 gate crashing
Re: Spring Bank Aptitude Test by markawoku(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2008
cool
venue at tundun wada school in zone 4 abuja by 10am.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Test Format? / Job Opportunity In The Aviation Industry---- / Hotel Staffs- Frontguest Officers, Storekeeper, Cooks,and Housekeepers.needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.