Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank (3085 Views)

Spring Bank Acceptin Cvs (again?) / Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by teejayone: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
VERY URGENT VACANCIES
ECO BANK AND SPRING BANK ARE COLLECTING CVs- YOU MAY SUBMIT AT THEIR BRANCHES

FOR THE DIAMOND BANK TEST. VISIT THE WEBSITE AND FILL THE FORM THERE,
ATTACH YOUR PASSPORT AND SUBMIT AT ANY DIAMOND BANK BRANCH. BUT THE
NEXT TEST IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE IN THE EAST. SO IF POSSIBLE
SUBMIT IN ANY EASTERN DIAMOND BANK BRANCH. THIS SHOULD BE SUBMITED
BEFORE WEDNESSDAY THE 9TH OF AUGUST.
SUCCESS
Re: Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by man2man(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
can i know ecobank & diamond bank web sites
Re: Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by judifunky: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hello. where is the major office of spring in the east. Thanks for the information.
Re: Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by Ezyman: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
my name is ezyman. please does any body know about the nicon test that was writen sometime ago. i wrote but have not heard anything as per rsults of the test.
Re: Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by Ezyman: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
my name is ezyman. please does any body know about the nicon test that was writen sometime ago. i wrote but have not heard anything as per rsults of the test.
Re: Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by LARRIE(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2006
I also sat for nicon test but hasnot heard anything as regrd the result.if there is any news kindly keep me posted.thanks
Also, ineed a job more than anybodyrightnow.i thank God for a web site like this,it allows us to share our difficculties and render some kind of help.
Re: Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank by floryndeo: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Pls which bank is recriuting presently or even writing test.
Inform me cos i want to apply.
Thanks
Onyinye : smiley cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunity In The UK(Goldman Sachs) / Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria / Nnpc Aptitude Test Questions And Answer Key-now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.