Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

In Defense Of Naija! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defense Of Naija! (5298 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Imagine Saraki Is Ibo, Ridiculous Defense Of The "Our Son" Mentality? / Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2006
Surely you are not defending fraud, Chxta?
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Chxta(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
Young man, I've been a Juve fan since 1984. What is the matter with all of you?

What Moggi did is his business, not that of Juve.

On my way to watch the match.

Forza Italia!
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2006
grin Ok oga. Sorry oh!

Don't care one way or the other who wins today but for your sake, I hope Italy wins so you wouldn't get all testy. I'm rooting for France (glad the English are out). Tomorrow will be a good day.
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2006
To Nutter and all eminent IBO sons on this thread

Stop wasting your time arguing with this inpersonator called Chxta save your brain for our republic, I have two inventions already, they are all well
documented and the blue prints of the two projects save, If I present my work to Nigeria, they wont even understand what is all about. Chxta is not an
IBO man, His real name is Sheun, he posts through different names on this site, I can see he must be jobless. Is just like if I pose like am from 11
different countries cause i speak 11 different languages, but am too busy for that, any time he is losing an argument he assumes to be correcting people
spellings, a typical character of somebody who hasn't gone further than Murtala Muhamed Airport, a typical character of somebody who doesn't know how
it works in the real world, a typical character of someone who is brain washed, a typical character of an idiot, a typical character of someone who thinks
that by mimicking white man Ideology or language makes him intelligent, no he is a fool. tongue

The IBO man is on the same level with the white man, In Nigeria it would only be a potential, it can never materialize and the worst part is that we
would be hated always, it can never change. Remember the word ''IBO MADE'', ''ABA MADE'', or ''NNEWI MADE'', In Nigeria they would only use that as a
sort of yabis, they would never recognize our ingenuity. Short sighted fools, when they think of BIAFRA secceding the only thing that come to there minds
is crude oil, without the crude oil they would have done away with us long time ago dictum factum. How would they know that the only thing that gives us
strong heart is what we have inside our heads rather than what we have in the soil. When you hear these words mentioned above, lift your head up and
walk tall, what must be must be skazano- zdelano. smiley
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by mamaput(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
Eh please am older than most of you so i say .
Nigeria should go each tribe to their tents .
that makes ?
WELL LETS MAKE § COUNTRIES OUT OF NIGERIA and Micky mouse Donald the duck and goofy for presdent.
What i want to say kknowledgehas nothing to do with age . one can be 50 and have a boss of 25.
The future belongs to the youth and we will all step down for them one day.
What i have to say the sooner the better because the smart asses right now are not doing a good Jod, only making more mess for their followers
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Chxta(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

To Nutter and all eminent IBO sons on this thread

Stop wasting your time arguing with this inpersonator called Chxta save your brain for our republic, I have two inventions already, they are all well
documented and the blue prints of the two projects save, If I present my work to Nigeria, they wont even understand what is all about. Chxta is not an
IBO man, His real name is Sheun,
he posts through different names on this site, I can see he must be jobless. Is just like if I pose like am from 11
different countries cause i speak 11 different languages, but am too busy for that, any time he is losing an argument he assumes to be correcting people
spellings, a typical character of somebody who hasn't gone further than Murtala Muhamed Airport, a typical character of somebody who doesn't know how
it works in the real world, a typical character of someone who is brain washed, a typical character of an idiot, a typical character of someone who thinks
that by mimicking white man Ideology or language makes him intelligent, no he is a fool. tongue

The IBO man is on the same level with the white man, In Nigeria it would only be a potential, it can never materialize and the worst part is that we
would be hated always, it can never change. Remember the word ''IBO MADE'', ''ABA MADE'', or ''NNEWI MADE'', In Nigeria they would only use that as a
sort of yabis, they would never recognize our ingenuity. Short sighted fools, when they think of BIAFRA secceding the only thing that come to there minds
is crude oil, without the crude oil they would have done away with us long time ago dictum factum. How would they know that the only thing that gives us
strong heart is what we have inside our heads rather than what we have in the soil. When you hear these words mentioned above, lift your head up and
walk tall, what must be must be skazano- zdelano. smiley

grin

Seun, they said we are the same. Defend thyself.
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by lewa(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2006
I am proud to be yoruba and also have as buddies equally proud and assertive Ibo colleagues.
Nigeria has a peculiar problem -we all have nothing in common and that is why we are at the rudimentary
stage of developmant whilst other countries that had the same GDP with us in the 60s have leaped frogged
into the 21st century-ie the ASEAN(tiger nations of S/E Asia.To anyone that thinks we have any future
as a a collective nation look at this- what is federal character,what is quota what role doi they still have in our CIvil life.
Many a state with no oil get more in revenue allocation that the indigenious states with this wealth themselves.
Some people think its their birthright to rule(haha) and say it arrogantly-when these simpletons were in power
we all knew where most of the political appointees came from,how billions were stolen,annulment of June 12(yes)
etc.I have nothing wrong with my Biafra brothers,i see nothing wrong with my people in the S/S advocating for a better life, an equitable share of the resource that is their birthright,i am only against violence which to me is unnecessary.Our future as a people is at a threshold now-its only when these grievances and injustice being meted out to my marginalised brothers are adressed can we say as NPN stalwatrs used to say ONE NIGERIA ONE PEOLPE.Thanks for reading and comments
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
@NINETOFIVE,

Nwanne, I understand you completely. I just take exception at the attempts of some to paint a pretty picture of Nigeria and, as if that wasn’t bad enough, put the Igbo down at every opportunity. They say we are responsible for all the terrible things in Nigeria yet they won’t let us go. Therefore, somebody is not telling the truth.

Aside from that my brother, there is a powerful statement you made which should be highlighted: “the only thing that gives us strong heart is what we have inside our heads rather than what we have in the soil”.

Nna gi muru gi!!
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2006
To Nutter

Dalu Nwanem chukwu gozie gi, enwerom okwu ozo
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Chxta(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

To Nutter

Dalu Nwanem chukwu gozie gi, enwerom okwu ozo

I nwe okwu ozo ofuma ofuma. Anyi ne che ifu inventions ngi. . .
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Chxta(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
Nutter:

@NINETOFIVE,

Nwanne, I understand you completely. I just take exception at the attempts of some to paint a pretty picture of Nigeria and, as if that wasn’t bad enough, put the Igbo down at every opportunity. They say we are responsible for all the terrible things in Nigeria yet they won’t let us go. Therefore, somebody is not telling the truth.

Aside from that my brother, there is a powerful statement you made which should be highlighted: “the only thing that gives us strong heart is what we have inside our heads rather than what we have in the soil”.

Nna gi muru gi!!

My guy no one has tried to paint a pretty picture of Nigeria. We all acknowledge that Nigeria is bad, what we are saying is that it can be fixed. And seccession is not the answer.

How u dey? U and Edygirl hooked up yet?
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
Chxta:

My guy no one has tried to paint a pretty picture of Nigeria. We all acknowledge that Nigeria is bad, what we are saying is that it can be fixed. And seccession is not the answer.

In your humble, incorrect opinion. What then is the answer? What does your crystal ball proffer?

Chxta:

How u dey? U and Edygirl hooked up yet?

I’m doing well, mate – hanging in there. Yourself?

On the other matter, a gentleman never tells. Haba!
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Chxta(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2006
Sorry, we've already agreed on our points. I'm correct, you're correct (I think you're wrong, and 1967-70 supports me), so let's not banter. I don't have the energy to fill another 4 pages at the moment.

We will argue again definitely, when the time comes.

Treat her well. . .
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2006
Chxta:

Sorry, we've already agreed on our points. I'm correct, you're correct (I think you're wrong, and 1967-70 supports me), so let's not banter. I don't have the energy to fill another 4 pages at the moment.

Not to put too fine a point on it but actually, 1967-1970 supports me. Let us agree to disagree.

On matters relating to energy, see what Kunu does to you when you consume it without self-imposed restraint? Moreover, you do not have four pages of unassailable facts!

Chxta:

We will argue again definitely, when the time comes.

Like death and taxes, this is also certain.

Chxta:

Treat her well. . .

I bia kwa.
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Chxta(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2006
I think 1967-70 supports me in the fact that NAIJA CAN'T BREAK UP.

Taking kunu without any restraint has about the same effect as taking akpu without restraint. Neither you nor I has exactly taken the other to the cleaners here. I have facts to back up my position (cold facts), you have facts to back up your position (some cold, some sentimental), which is why we have both failed woefully to convince the other.

Definitely we would cross swords again. Maybe on something more mundane like the fact that I like neither Chelski, ManYoo nor Arse-anal, but we would defintely cross. . .

Icho ka mu bu [/i]bestman [i]ngi?
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2006
Chxta:

I think 1967-70 supports me in the fact that NAIJA CAN'T BREAK UP.

Well, Nigeria actually broke up. All 1967-70 proves is that a break-up couldn’t be sustained - THEN.

Chxta:

Taking kunu without any restraint has about the same effect as taking akpu without restraint. Neither you nor I has exactly taken the other to the cleaners here. I have facts to back up my position (cold facts), you have facts to back up your position (some cold, some sentimental), which is why we have both failed woefully to convince the other.

Your facts (on the coup for instance), were not at all solid as I showed. You didn’t challenge those facts because you couldn’t. Moreover, my intention wasn’t to convince you or anyone else but to give an accurate depiction of events. What any chooses to do with the information provided is entirely up to them. If they choose to turn a blind eye, then sitting alone with their consciences will be adequate punishment – for now.

Chxta:

Definitely we would cross swords again. Maybe on something more mundane like the fact that I like neither Chelski, ManYoo nor Arse-anal, but we would defintely cross. . .

Gunners don’t care if you like Arsenal or not. We hate you back. At least we don't go around attempting to bribe our way through the Premiership. We are super confident in our ability - unlike JUVE. Bunch of slick-haired mama's boys who spend more time in the salon than in training. Hence, the fraud wink.

Chxta:

Icho ka mu bu [/i]bestman [i]ngi?

Chei! Mba! Obi gi adiro ocha. Ife ozo bu na anyi achoro ka I bute kunu gi awan.
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by mrmayor(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
Nutter:

Gunners don’t care if you like Arsenal or not. We hate you back. At least we don't go around attempting to bribe our way through the Premiership. We are super confident in our ability - unlike JUVE. Bunch of slick-haired mama's boys who spend more time in the salon than in training. Hence, the fraud wink.

True talk,bloody cheats.Relegate Juventus and other Italian Cheats

PROUD TO BE A GUNNER
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by Nutter(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2006
Amen to that!

GOOO GUUNNEEERRRSSS!!!
Re: In Defense Of Naija! by PhysicsQED(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2010
Interesting thread. 4 years ago though,. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF To FG : Dont Waste Your Oil Money / Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. / Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.