Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

All Hail The Poem Section! - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / All Hail The Poem Section! (796 Views)

The Poem Review / Can Someone In House Assist In Appreciating The Poem Below / The Poem Of A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Hail The Poem Section! by yicob(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2008
surfing in the midst of 200k nairalanders,

i never thought to wander into the poem section

until i pounder that it would be nice to join the poetic landers

And i realized that a sonnet is worth more than 58 page prose

then i was left without any thought than to appreciate the section that teaches in parables

even if i wasnt inspired at the moment, i had no option than to type through my phone

just to achieve the dream, the dream of being part of the posters in the unheard and unrecognized section of out Great Forum

and i finally realise that if you think it, you can be it.

though it could be difficult, but its achievable

oh lets hail da poem section.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning / Check Out This Poem And Tell Me What You Feel / By Your Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.