Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Story Story Part Ii - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Story Story Part Ii (733 Views)

Story Story! / Story Story? Story. / What Would You Do (part II)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Story Part Ii by Epluribus(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2008
Revised Angelic Verses (RAV) translated from the Original Brokin Edition (OBE) of the Gospel According to the ravishing fourth wife of Prophet Abraham, from Agoyin Kingdom, in Ancient Dahomey, called Prophetess (Princess) Mojisola Gbenga-Ikelebe (alias Sissy Cotonou).

Story, story, (story). Once upon a time, (time, time!):
And so, it came to pass that, in the good old olden days, in ancient Nigeria, during a state visit to the world renowned lunatic asylum in Aro, Ogun State, General Okikiolakan Aremu Igbochukwu Matthew Olusegun Sikiru Obasanjo (GCFR; OND; JP) asked the Director of Psychiatry:

"How do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?"

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient, and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said Baba Senator Iyabo (alias OBJ)."A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than both the spoon and the teacup. Right?"

"No" said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed in the presidential ward, Your Excellency, Sir?"

That is the end of my first story for today.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPENDIX 2:

Revised Standard Version (RSV) translated from the Original Brokin Edition (OBE) of the Holy Book of Psychedelic Lies according to General Overseer Ibrahim. Gbadamosi (Evil Spirit) Babangida (GCFR).

And so, it came to pass that, in the good old olden days, in ancient Oshogbo, a married man went to confessional and said to the priest:

“Father, I had an affair with a woman, em errr, ehmm, emmmm … almost. "

“What do you mean by 'almost'?” questioned Reverend Father Ogedengbe.

“Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then, I stopped.”

“Rubbing together is the same as putting it inside,” explained the Right Reverend Father Ogedengbe. “You’re not to go near that woman again. Do you hear me? Now, say five "Hail Mary"s, and put N5,000 in the box for the poor.”

The man left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the box for the poor . He brought out a wad of mint-fresh 1,000 naira notes, counted out five of the notes, rubbed them on the box for the poor, paused for a moment, and then decided to leave the church.

Reverend Father Ogedengbe quickly ran over to the man, and exclaimed aloud:

“I saw that! , Yes, I saw you … you didn’t put any money in the box for the poor! I caught you.”

The man replied:

“Well, Father Ogedengbe, I rubbed up against it and, like you said, it’s the same as putting it inside!”

That is the end of my second and final story for today.
Re: Story Story Part Ii by Epluribus(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2008
Revised Angelic Verses (RAV) translated from the Original Brokin Edition (OBE) of the Gospel According to the ravishing fourth wife of Prophet Abraham, from Agoyin Kingdom, in Ancient Dahomey, called Prophetess (Princess) Mojisola Gbenga-Ikelebe (alias Sissy Cotonou).

And so, it came to pass that, in the good old olden days, one day, a man was standing at the pearly gates of heaven, and Saint Peter (the chief immigration officer on duty) addressed him:

“All you need to have done is one good deed, and we will allow you expedited passage into the Kingdom of God.”

The man said: “No problem”

He recounted to Saint Peter that he once stopped at a road intersection and saw a motorcycle gang (i.e. oyibo militants) harassing a young woman in downtown New York. He got out of his car, walked up to one of the oyibo militants who was over seven feet tall, and must have weighed nearly 200 kilograms, and told him that abusing and harassing a young woman was a cowardly and un-gentlemanly act, and that he would not tolerate it happening in his presence. He then reached up, yanked out the oyibo militant’s nose ring, and kicked him in the blokos (balls) to make his point.

Saint Peter frantically searched the man’s life records in his book in front of him, and said:

“I can’t find that incident anywhere in your file. , When did that happen?”

The man looked at his watch and said:

“Oh, that was about five minutes ago.”
Re: Story Story Part Ii by dabby(f): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
Nice, cheesy
Re: Story Story Part Ii by romsky: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
Worry looks around, sorrow looks back but faith looks up
Re: Story Story Part Ii by Ben13: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
exactly
Re: Story Story Part Ii by CuteAngel(f): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
Nice jokes bros, you too much tongue
Re: Story Story Part Ii by Ben13: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
Cutebaby, wat's up?
Re: Story Story Part Ii by CuteAngel(f): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
The sky is up benny
Re: Story Story Part Ii by sylve11: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2009
hey cuttie how are u?
Re: Story Story Part Ii by Ben13: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2009
she just said the sky is still up no lele
Re: Story Story Part Ii by romsky: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2009
oku obirins
Re: Story Story Part Ii by CuteAngel(f): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
hey dudes i wanna check out now see ya in da club. kiss kiss kiss 3 kisses for each of ya
Re: Story Story Part Ii by sylve11: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
Ben20001:

she just said the sky is still up no lele

lele dey.
Re: Story Story Part Ii by Ben13: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
na romade cause am abi

as e show e bad face, the gurl come run away shocked
Re: Story Story Part Ii by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
Doesn't Yar'adua have an acient story angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Gifts / If Ladies Were Banks : / Crack Your Ribs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.