Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Would You Do (part II)? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do (part II)? (927 Views)

Story Story Part Ii / Cheating Part Ii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do (part II)? by Antoni(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2007
A bomb is about to explode in a room and you are in that room. Now only 1 liter of water must be placed on the meter of the bomb in other to defuse it. You are given a 5 liters gallon and a 3 liters gallon. There is a tank of water nereby, how would you get exactly 1 liter of water to defuse this bomb
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by layi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2007
Very Easy!
Fill up the 3liter gallon and empty it in the 5liter gallon. Go back and fill up the 3liter gallon again. Now since you only need 2liters to fill up the 5liter gallon, you'll be left 1liter in the 3liter gallon. Chikena!
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by Docfabe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2007
it's that simple.
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by robby1(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2007
w need more challenging riddles
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by Antoni(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2007
I say it again and again, Nigerians are smart. I posted this in G forum full of white folks and they were giving me the life history of mosquitos (No offence).
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by mamaput(f): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2007
I treid to come on it.
Even asked my daughter she answed she will walk out of the room.
Then oneone said the door was locked
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by mamaput(f): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2007
There is the one about a sheep a wolf and a vegetable.
A boats man has to row them on the other side of the river, But he can only take one at a time.
The wolf eats the sheep and the sheep the vegetable so they cannot be left alone.
how dose he do it
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by GeeCee(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2007
well he 1st take d sheep accros.come back 2 take d wolf.on getting 2 d other side where d sheep is,he will drop d wolf and go back with d sheep 2 d startin point, he drops d sheep there and take d vegetable 2 d other side where we hav d wolf.He wil now go back 2 take d sheep 2 d other side where we shuld hav d wolf and d vegetable.
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by mamaput(f): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2007
yes.
Re: What Would You Do (part II)? by lameda(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2007
yes nairalanders nigerians are pretty good, i mean very very good at riddles

(1) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes / Niger Delta Kid / A Pirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.