Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ladies!: You Have To See This. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies!: You Have To See This. (511 Views)

Naira Ladies, You Can Now Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!: You Have To See This. by knightdew(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hiiii Ladies,
i'm a university student schooling in the south-east,Fun to be with, I need a female text mate between 18-23yrs, one whom we can reminesce on lots, howeva if you're one of them females that trends on
abusive words as some do here in this forum,please it wouldn't be neccessary havin me as one, please you should be of interest too u knooow.Send me an sms to 08035735381, Please i have to indicate that flashes wouldn't be replied, just 4 someone serious minded only, For d record,ignore insultive nairalanders,as there will always be one.

(1) (Reply)

Gd voice / I Need A Girl In lagos / Very Clean Guy,tall. Need A Female Friend:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.