Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Naira Ladies, You Can Now Smile! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naira Ladies, You Can Now Smile! (445 Views)

Spot Real Vs Fake Smile / Killer Smile / Ladies!: You Have To See This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Ladies, You Can Now Smile! by Eddyreal(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
Dear naira ladies,

I have great news for you, that's if you have not yet known about it,

Do you know that as a woman, and by virtue of your femininity, you have everything it takes to make any man fall madly in love with you,, and finally, if you will say yes to his proposal, take you to the altar?

Surprised?

Then call me on 08037916035 to find out how true this is.

(1) (Reply)

Sınge N Lookıng Out For A Date, Relationship, Courtship, / Singkle Guy Seeking For Serious Relationship / I Need True Love From A Dedicated Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.