Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? (809 Views)

Need A Website? Www.i2stech.com Webdesigners / This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. / Webdesigners For Freelance Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? by macty: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
Pls i really need to know am abt gettin into the business now.maybe i can get enlightened on the type of programing languages to start with. thank you al
Re: How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? by quadrillio(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2008
Depending on your knowledge base.

Just take one step at a time

first, HTML, Fireworks or Photoshop, then swish or flash, then to database PHP & Mysql or dotnet or jsp

about the money, is depends on the client and how big is the job and the duration of it.

hope u are ok with that,

in case of any more info, call me on 08077796668
Re: How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? by smartsoft(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2008
okay you want to go 4 the money ?
Re: How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? by drewe20(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2008
How much a webdesigner earns depends on a number of things.The knowledge base of the developer matters alot.You cannot know only html and want to charge alot of money.You need to have a good knowledge of the major technologies and have some armour in your arsenal before you can charge alot.If you are just starting up,my advice is that you charge little.You can check out my site.It validates as css2.1 with no errors.I believe in designing websites with semantic code and adhering to web standards.
W3C CSS Validator results for http://plswebdeveloper.com/index.php (CSS level 2.1)

If you like my website,dont hesistate to call.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advance Training On Web Development / Alternative To Graphcard / Biodun Adesina's Kindle Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.