Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Rat Urine Contains Toxic And Deadly Substances - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rat Urine Contains Toxic And Deadly Substances (2176 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Ogun Govt Raises Alarm Over Toxic Imported ‘ponmo’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rat Urine Contains Toxic And Deadly Substances by stnonymus(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2008
Somebody sent me this important message through yahoo messenger.I thought i'd share it with you:

A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deadly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of drink cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned. PASS IT OVER PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Just Got Bitten By A Dog / Shocking: A Boy Living With His Twin In His Belly (photos) / shocking !!! a place called dustbin estate in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.