Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

French Man And 9ja Babe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / French Man And 9ja Babe (728 Views)

Hilarious Photo: Easter Conversation Btw A 9ja Babe And A Tech Blogger / 9ja Babe @ ATM / Difference Between White Girls And 9ja Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Man And 9ja Babe by tcheadie: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2008
a french man visited naija and met a babe,after doing the do with the babe for 2 days,it

was time for him to go back.he gave the babe twenty thousand dollars.At the airport when

the guy was about going to board the plane,he turned and said to the girl "dollar ci fare

a'counterfeit. the babe nodded and replied "hiv ci fare originaire.

interpretation

frenchman :the dollars i gave you is counterfeit

babe : the hiv i gave you is original
Re: French Man And 9ja Babe by sunej(m): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2008
I taught this joke was buried long time again, why u go dig dead bodi commot angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Same Words, Different Meaning. . . / Apartment On Rent / Time Of Restoration And Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.