Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! (1036 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by savesoul(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2008
Fellow Gunners,
Have you ever thought about the fact that Arsene Wenger is toying with our emotions and Giving us sleepless nights? The News of the loan of Senderos to AC Milan Prompted this  topic. Another player we can rely on when the Angel of Injuries ( God Forbid) pays a visit to Ashburton Groove given on loan to the same team that Flamoney left us for  shocked  shocked
Is Arsene Wenger Always High on Drugs?, For Gods sake my B.P is Always rising when i think of the Squad Depth this season, we sold and Loaned out over 7 Quality players.

He should Buy players for God's Sake, i have always  supported that french Arrow for years on his transfer decisions, but these decisions are complete calamity. Imagine Man city Buying Kompany from Hamburg right under our Nose!.
My Fellow Gunners, If Arsene Wenger doesn't buy any player till the transfer window closes. I might Quit being an arsenal fan, this is not a threat but for Health reasons, i can't die due to Stupid French Decisions . Gunners For Life!!!! angry angry
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by Emperoh(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2008
savesoul:

Fellow Gunners,
Have you ever thought about the fact that Arsene Wenger is toying with our emotions and Giving us sleepless nights? The News of the loan of Senderos to AC Milan Prompted this topic. Another player we can rely on when the Angel of Injuries ( God Forbid) pays a visit to Ashburton Groove given on loan to the same team that Flamoney left us for shocked shocked
Is Arsene Wenger Always High on Drugs?, For Gods sake my B.P is Always rising when i think of the Squad Depth this season, we sold and Loaned out over 7 Quality players.

He should Buy players for God's Sake, i have always supported that french Arrow for years on his transfer decisions, but these decisions are complete calamity. Imagine Man city Buying Kompany from Hamburg right under our Nose!.
My Fellow Gunners, If Arsene Wenger doesn't buy any player till the transfer window closes. I might Quit being an arsenal fan, this is not a threat but for Health reasons, i can't die due to Stupid French Decisions . Gunners For Life!!!! angry angry
OMG!!! U still dey hail the team??
Dem no use rope tie you now. tongue
If u leave, Wenger won't even know so go ahead tongue
Meanwhile, i am selling forms for intending Man U fans. But u go write test ooh!! grin grin
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by didoflex(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
Savesoul, [/b]Supporting a team has nothing to do with losing/senilty of the coach/being relegated or any other disaster to the Team!!

Its about undying passion that you have for the team even when things have gone totally wrong!!

We in Nigeria are hollow and we tend to get it wrong when it comes to supporting a team.

Its myopic/fashionable the support here,
[b]
My advice:
Arsenal may NOT be a top team 20 years from now, do you realise that teams like Liverpool, Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Stoke, Luton Town, Ipswich, Leeds etc were good teams in the past?

Have your grouse with Arsene Wenger, not with your team, its like that, times change, situations change,

By the way watch out for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) they have the most money as we speak in all tiers of the English game, a couple of years from now folks will start supporting them( Sigh!), so remain with your LOVE (Thats if your affection is really genuine!)!!
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by ALKHYDR: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
My dear friends, when will you guys realize that Arsenal is not a team. After finishing 4th and the top three are strengthening so are all those at the bottom, bot to my greatest dismay Arsenal are doing away with good players.

Thank god that i support Man U and have SAF as gaffer.

Cheers.
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2008
Arsenal may NOT be a top team 20 years from now, do you realise that teams like Liverpool, Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Stoke, Luton Town, Ipswich, Leeds etc were good teams in the past?

Liverpool ? In the past? I thought they won the Champions league just 3 years ago. Biggest club competition in the world. If that is in the past can you tell me the last time Arsenal won any type of trophy. Oh I forget, Amsterdam cup!! shocked tongue tongue
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by vikiviko(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
I feel for you Arsenal fans, you are not used to losing matches this early abi

The unbeaten you always shout and boast about is not here again.

Its a promise your worst days are ahead.
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by Vieira(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2008
savesoul:

Fellow Gunners,
Have you ever thought about the fact that Arsene Wenger is toying with our emotions and Giving us sleepless nights? The News of the loan of Senderos to AC Milan Prompted this topic. Another player we can rely on when the Angel of Injuries ( God Forbid) pays a visit to Ashburton Groove given on loan to the same team that Flamoney left us for shocked shocked

He should Buy players for God's Sake, i have always supported that french Arrow for years on his transfer decisions, but these decisions are complete calamity. Imagine Man city Buying Kompany from Hamburg right under our Nose!.

Bye Bye.

Do not let the door hit you on the way out.
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by Mustay(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2008
Dem dey tell the guy say na UNDYING PASSION but this poster sef dey talk about the health risks attached. If your health will still be affected by this, then discontinue make you no just go die like chicken because of football.
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by carboni99: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2008
Man support arsenal we are forever it is gunners 4 life just check out how we gonna shok the owe worl by wining everything,
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by A40(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
savesoul:

Fellow Gunners,

The season has barely started and you are talking about quitting tongue
Please quit and lets know how many real Gunner fans are left
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by edoyad(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
savesoul:

Fellow Gunners,
Have you ever thought about the fact that Arsene Wenger is toying with our emotions and Giving us sleepless nights? The News of the loan of Senderos to AC Milan Prompted this  topic. Another player we can rely on when the Angel of Injuries ( God Forbid) pays a visit to Ashburton Groove given on loan to the same team that Flamoney left us for  shocked  shocked

He should Buy players for God's Sake, i have always  supported that french Arrow for years on his transfer decisions, but these decisions are complete calamity. Imagine Man city Buying Kompany from Hamburg right under our Nose!.

THIS IMPOSTOR IS A MAN You FAN. LOOK HERE slowpoke, DON'T USE ARSENALS NAME FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by MrCrackles(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
edoyad:

THIS IMPOSTOR IS A MAN You FAN. LOOK HERE slowpoke, DON'T USE ARSENALS NAME FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY

grin cheesy
Re: One More Exit, And I Will Quit Being An Arsenal Fan! by aalani(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2008
Arsenal needs to wake up and buy quality mature players.This crop of players cant carry on to the end of the season; they must get tired midway. Express ur views on a new Nigerian owned premiership site-www.premiershipxray.com/forum

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Chritiano Ronaldo Want To Be World Best By Force? / Premier League Referee Salaries 2017 (full Details) / Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.