Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? (1304 Views)

Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? / Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company / Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by eghehibor: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2008
hi all.

please is there anyone out there who might be able to tell of any company that is in need of a corper.

i know many corpers will be passing out next month. so if you know your position will be vacant next month and the company usually hire corpers, please let me know.

i studied petroleum engineering and i will be very grateful to you.
thanks
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by Muyiwageek(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2008
Mr Corper ManĀ  grin , where were You posted to? as in, what state?
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by interstate: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
I was posted to lagos and i studied business education with 2.2 lower. can you pls help me get somewhere to work i would be extremely thankful. hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by eghehibor: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2008
please forgive me.

i was posted to kaduna but relocated to lagos. i am in lagos now and i need somewhere to work. i don't care much about the pay, so long as the experience is good.

thanks
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by deewizzle(f): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2008
I think you should just keep applyin, im also a corper looking for a place but ive been applying and ive been called in a couple of places but not yet settled, cos of reposting, u knw the nw set are in camp now so they wont be able to do reposting now. Let me knw how far pls.
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by bigjam(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
pls do you have an idea how much BAT , OANDO , GLAXOSMIKLIN pay there corper that is serving with them, and is there any hope of been retain after service year
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by loladeesho(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2008
just go the this site and read the details carefully then apply,
http://www.justtechnologies.net/careers/vacancies.aspx
Good luck
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by eghehibor: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
lodashee.

you are the best.

thanks alot for your help.

i love this site.
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by eghehibor: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2008
hi corpers out there.

i met a guy who told me that his company is looking for corpers. the name of the company is Discover Nigeria. they are into GPS systems for cars and other stuffs.

they are looking for corpers for marketing.

Here is the Snag.
I don't know how much they pay and don't know their address. since i was'nt interested in marketing, i lost interest and forgto to ask for more details.

sorry i couldn't be of much help.
Re: Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? by toyosime: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hello,try and visit http://www.connect2discuss.com/work.html for help.
Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Vacancies / Nextzon Is Calling 4 Interview / Fad Data Cinsult Requires Part Time Accountants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.