Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help (1468 Views)

I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja / I Have A Great Business Idea: I Need Serious-minded Investor / What % Of Nigerians Have Internet Access In Their Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by toyosiwemi(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2008
Please i will like to invest a little money into something profitable. if there is anyone who has ideas please let me know, i have internet acces at work everyday and i while away the time not doing anything profitable when im less busy, i also have a personal laptop, please advice. I ve heard of website hostings for business but need someone knowledgeable in this preferably around ikeja so we can see. thanks
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by GB777: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2008
Hi,
Have you heard about fixed odds?It an online biz u can start with little capital.

Logon to www.betonmarkets.com and find out what it's all about.for enquiries call

grillosan@gmail.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by pito: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
There are lots of things you can do both offline and online which can be profitable. Visit www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com to know about money making ideas and get good information
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by eazyprofit: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2008
there are several ways to make money from the internet.
some of the business are forex trading, global stock trading, info marketing and lots more.this are some sure ways,

if you are interested in the forex trading and info marking contact me via yahoo chat : im starprincek@yahoo.com or
i will give you this ideal when you contact me via email easyprofits.we@gmail.com

one of the simplest and genuine ways.
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by tksays(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
Here is a simply letimate work at home business. Its FREE to join. Its elabourers.com #1 pick and its a Better Business Bureau member, has a proven track recoed, and is the best residual income oppourtunity that helps you start your own real work at home business the easy way, making money from the comfort of your home. To get start for FREE send a blank mail to moneyinmunites@freefollowup.com for a free report or visit www.elabourers.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by ebizsols(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
all these crap about making money online makes me laugh with people telling you one crap or the other, they tell you to make it you need to sale only "make money online" stuff to the detriment of other hot niches people are tapping into and making good bucks go to a place like niheaday.com to get hot niches you can tap from. for time I will have listed many online biz opportunities that are far from the make money niche u can tap from and still be happy
chinemeremz@yahoo.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by 2marto: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
invest in my business and earn return as high as 20% or negotiated rate.Invest for minimum of 3 months.

contact
dominionconzult@yahoo.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by cj1080(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2008
story story
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by hamlak(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
You can start with affiliate marketing.

I can assist.

PM if interested.
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by Seton(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2008
Have you tried information Product marketing, its one the business with the minimum start-up capital, and no qualification is needed, only mobile phone, email address and a bank account is all you need and most importantly the know-how.

Also about web hosting, it another business you can do, but you need to understand the technical issues and if you have a knowledge of webdesign, web hosting will be good for you. in case you do not know, the hosting plan some nigerians are selling at N10k per annual, With N10k you can buy 50 - 100 times the space the are selling in nigeria and resell, and keep all the profil, you just register as a reseller, the companies are based in US, or canada and whatever you will need give all you need. I am a reseller to 2 or 3 big hosting companies, if you are interested you can let me know. setonsenu@gmail.com, 08033739907
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by danielnig: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2008
INTERNET BUSINESS NOT ABOUT YAHOO-YAHOO.

YOU CAN GENERATE UP TO ONE MILLION NAIRA, ON THE INTERNET HER IN NIGERIA IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS. JUST BY JOINING THE QUICK SMART TEAM.

Financial liberty came into my life few months ago, when i join a program called QUICKSMART with just N2, 000.This program is the first ever real online money generator i have exprienced. It is legal and 100% guaranteed. It is really working for me. Honestly i have been receiving up to N12, 000 daily for the past two and a half months. I can boast of quicksmart anywhere anytime!!!

This program is designed to make money via internet quickly and honestly. It is quite new, yet already proven to be most effective. It is truly exciting, with many people now using it, and with so many more still to see it.

This program is very powerful! No other program comes close when you need money quickly and honestly. You are guaranteed financial success with this opportunity because of the method used to confirm the honesty of each participant.

However, when most of us first look at this program, we may think it’s just another get rich quick scheme. But it is quite different. And only about a week after starting, money will start rolling in quickly!

This is FAIL-SAFE money making program where all cash receipts are verifiable in advance, because:
-every participant is held accountable,
- every participant gets paid well,
- every participant is sure that nobody can cheat.

That is why i choose to participate. I invite you to do likewise. Being fail-safe and cheat-proof, expect to earn up to N1,000,000 in the next 60 days.

To put you out of suspense, i will explain what QUICKSMART is all about.

Quicksmart is in two phases; PHASE 1 & PHASE 2. Both phases are not separate entity; phase2 is a continuation of phase 1.

PHASE1 comprises 4 cyclical positions, this different from multi-level marketing (M.L.M) with 5, 6 or 7 standstill levels that you know before. The 4 positions are:
POSITION #1
POSITION #2
POSITION #3
POSITION #4
Each position contains NAME, BANK NAME, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS of different participants.

If you decide to join the program, you first confirm whether the person in position #3 has paid his/her N2,000 naira to the persons in position #1 and position #2 by sending an email that reads” HAVE YOU BEEN PAID N1,000 NAIRA BY JOHN COLE (i assume that name person in position #3 is John Cole) to the email address of persons in positions #1 & #2. Surely, they will tell you truth (This is what MAKES CERTAIN the success of this program). After confirmation, YOU WILL PAY N1,000 naira each to the bank account of persons in positions #3 & #4.

After payment, send details of payment (Name, Teller Number Name, Date of payment, Branch of payment) to the email address of participant in position #3, then include a note in the e-mail that reads: "Please add my name to your Mailing List and rush me phase2". Note that ONLY the person in position#3 supplies phase2 and not any other person. Also send your payment details to person in position #4 and then include a note in the e-mail that reads "Please add my name to your Mailing List"

Next, you will edit phase 1 as follows;
Delete position #2 and replace it with position #4
Move position #1 to position#4
Move position#3 to position #1
Put your name, bank name, account number, phone number and e-mail address as position #3
(NOTE: Position #2 is deleted and drop from the cycle because he has passed through all the 4 positions and has made up to N1,000.000)

Save the edited copy in e-mail notepad. This is what you will use as YOUR PHASE1. How would i make money with this? Don't worry, PHASE2 will show you how to make your one million naira N1,000.000!!!. (i am living a testimony to this!!).

Kindly note that this just a summary of quicksmart program. Based on my experienced, i solemly composed this abriged version to enhance quick understanding of the full version.

I want to implore you to read carefully before you request for the full version, as the program is designed for the serious minded people who are ready to generate money with N2,000 worth of investment.

IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN THIS SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM, request for the full version by sending "QUICKSMART PHASE 1 "to daniel0923nig@gmail.com or text your email address to 08023184002, 08030740102.

Wishing you all the best and here is to success on the web.
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by ilekky(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
This is interesting but you have to be careful.There are a thousand and one get rich quick

scheme over there.I would like to advise you to do the following 3 businesses though it is a

a little bit tasking but you will get your money.They are

Blogging

Domain monetisation

Affiliate marketing.

In these 3,you can lose money but gain provided you follow the rules.

For more info,visit www.ewealth1.com/contactus.html on how to see us.

Our office is very close to Ikeja.Just visit the website and book an appointment with us.

See you at the top.
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by lender(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2008
You must know that there is no investment without risk and also the higher the risk the higher the returns or income. Never thought of making millions of dollar overnight. The first place to start online or offline business is to ask yourself what is that thing u can do best . Your answer is what thousands of people are ready to pay u for. For more inquire u call me on 08052675601 or email: doubledtechnology@gmail.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by ecurrency1: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
hello room
the only advance i can give you is for you to learn how to trade forex trade with forex trade you can become millionaire in the world stock market because forex trade give you the advantage to trade in one currency to another also it is 24hrs online business you can trade it in your home,your bedroom even your toilet you can trade it any were that is internet connection you dont need to look for office or look for any job gain.i e-currency i earn big money in forex trade because s limited loss so for you to know more about me or about forex trade were to learn it and the scope of trading it that we make you profitable from it call +2347029490266, trade4income@yahoo.com
visit:http://www.yourfinancetrade./
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by keci(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2008
MY GOOD FRIEND, I WANT TO SAY THAT EVERYONE THAT HAS RESPONDED TO YOUR REQUEST HAS REALLY DONE WELL TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY BUT I MUST SAY HERE THAT NO ONE CAN DETERMINE TO YOU THE REALLY BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR TIME, MONEY AND WITHING A SHORT TIME, ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU IS SITDOWN, THINK OF WERE YOU KNOW YOU CAN WORKTHINGS OUT ON YOUR OWN,WHEN I SAY WORK THINGS OUT I MEAN WHERE YOUR STRENGHT LIES, THEN YOU CAN START UP WITH A IDEA, IF YOU NEED MORE INFO ON HOW TO WRITE AND MAKE BUSINESS PLANS THEN CONTACT E THROUGH EMAIL: kfulfilment@yahoo.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by clarke0907: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2008
hi toyosiwemi,there`re business oppotunity around you all u just need is to open your mind and eyes to see them.I`ll want you to be extremely carefull @ this point so that you don`t get scam as a result of your desperation.I`m willing to help to out with some info I hav.if u`re intrested u call me on(08051668387/08039444073).cheers.
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by dove6(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
send samuelddoc@yahoo.com a mail
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by bonfMedia(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
hello,you can get started with ecommerce right from you place of work you can promote thousands of google product with free website feel free  to
visit http://www.systemlinksng.page.tl/E_commerce.htm
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by jide2k: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
hi friend . ever heard of infoproduction? i am an information producer. there are over 101 internet businesses you can start with little or no capital. they wil make u steady income and in no time you will be up there. feel free to mail me at

jchord35@yahoo.com
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by smartsoft(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
if is web hosting for short term, then forget it, it woun't work for you
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by kingville(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2008
Hi i must say that your favoured on your post
well u can just send me an email and i will tell
you what to do so you can make good money
on the internet.if its ok with you we can see one on one
so that u can be guided well on what to do send me an email
feelkc.daniel@gmail.com or call me 07034696655
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by teejakes(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2009
You can start making $25 in one hour. For more details email teejakes@yahoo.com

Best Regards.
Re: Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help by OrderBay(f): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello,

You can make money by becoming an OrderBay Affiliate i.e. referring your friends to OrderBay.

Once they place an Order, you will earn a commission. The commission will be paid into your account monthly or quarterly.

Check out the details at http://www.orderbay.com/affiliate.aspx

Regards,

The OrderBay Team

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 400,000 Naira Loan: / What I Do Online With #3,000 Starting Capital / Can Anyone Show Me How To Withdraw From Moneybookers To Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.