Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Do You Have A Date With The Dragons In Their Den? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Date With The Dragons In Their Den? (755 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes On Dragons Den, Wants Money To Start A Church. / Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / Dragons Den $$$$$$$$$ (Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Date With The Dragons In Their Den? by babaife(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
Dear friends,
i have watched and studied from the dragons den programme, the reasons many business plans could not win the confidence of the dragons.

some of the pitfalls include:
1. Unrealistic financial projection
2. Lack of in-depth evaluation of the operating environment
3. Failure to consider legal requirement and other government policies.
4. Harshly prepared samples of products
5. Lack of Experience in the desired fields of operation
6. Error in financial figures.
7. Lack of Persuasive qualities
8. Unsaleable ideas and services.
9. Improper homework etc,

In view of the above, i have dedicated myself in assisting would-be entrepreneurs review their business plans and offer an advisory services at no cost. if you desire my services, please call 080-5562-8489 or send an email to: rbo.partners@gmail.com

Owoeye Babatunde B.Sc(Hons), ACA, ACRMN, ACFE, AAT

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Do With Google Adsense / Grant/loan Information / Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.