Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Info On Sahara Group Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On Sahara Group Test Format (1149 Views)

Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Information On Sahara Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On Sahara Group Test Format by Emegwali: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2008
Please can anyone in the house help me with the test format of Sahara Group for Trainee Engineer
Re: Info On Sahara Group Test Format by MaryAnne: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
A lot of mathematics, lots and lots of itk verbal and quantitative reasoning, somebit of english. But mathematics plenty oh. You will be timed, but pray u dont ve many pple writing at the same time with u, then u can enjoy the luxury of time to do ur work properly. I did the test at their office on glover street, ikoyi, guess u shud b doing urs too there. i didnt make it, i was not prepared. was called for the test a day b4, but go prepared. thats the solution. God does the rest. Good luck. and nice place to wrk
Re: Info On Sahara Group Test Format by murphite(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
hi i got the same text,inviting me for the sahara group test.pls if u have any info ,do get in touch with me phone 07035367221,08052973910 or sent mail to me     xmurphite777@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Insight Communications Aptitude Test On Sat Oct16 / Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Program For Engineers / Ssce Holder In Need Of A Job To Help Family Around Ikotun Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.