Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? (3608 Views)

Interview Invite........are They Real? / Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / Orange Group Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by joebass(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
I got this test invite jst now.. pls house are they real? hope they are not some networking firm (GNLD etc) pls i need to knw as soon as possible.

You are rescheduled to meet with our Biz Executives for a chat/Oral assessment/work briefing in Laurel Group on 19/10/15 by 9am, at 13,STG building,opp AGGS onikolobo Abeokuta.HR DEPT 301.
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by Tohsine: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
joebass:
I got this test invite jst now.. pls house are they real? hope they are not some networking firm (GNLD etc) pls i need to knw as soon as possible.

You are rescheduled to meet with our Biz Executives for a chat/Oral assessment/work briefing in Laurel Group on 19/10/15 by 9am, at 13,STG building,opp AGGS onikolobo Abeokuta.HR DEPT 301.

GNLD
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by joebass(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
thanks a loads
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by FUMBEADS2(f): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
I got d same message now...did u went for d interview? Re dey for real?
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by yettygetwell(f): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Am there presently, the interview is true but don't know what they are into
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by marqwilliems9(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
yettygetwell:
yettygetwell:
Are they GNLD folks? Or real company?
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by princebergz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
been invited for same interview tomorrow. any heads up?
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by cryslar22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please how true is the invite? I got the same invite on Saturday.
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by yettygetwell(f): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
cryslar22:
Please how true is the invite? I got the same invite on Saturday.
. It is real but what they are into is not that okay to me
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by cryslar22(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
yettygetwell:
. It is real but what they are into is not that okay to me
What are they into please
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by annyseun: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Have being to the interview it is real, it is not gnld, I av being there. For those who Have not being there should not confuse, those Who are to be there. If you pass the oral assement u will b called, if you don't pass, you wont be given the privilege. My cousin was there, he was not selected.
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by annyseun: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you are not there, Dont spoil other people business, we all pray to have our own company to help our follow nigerian that Dont Have job. It real I Have being there
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by careercreator: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's actually real,and d interview wz very gud.....is this GNLD pple dat is causin confusion
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by missjahiniekpe(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
careercreator:
It's actually real,and d interview wz very gud.....is this GNLD pple dat is causin confusion

What are they into?
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by Valmesk(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2016
careercreator:
Seriously GNLD has really made people to loose out to real invitation.
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2016
No one has come out to say what the company is into all they said is that they are real.
Re: Laurel Group Test Invite.. Are They True? by Valmesk(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
careercreator:
how was your business chat session with Laurel group?

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy For Drivers Bearock Ventures LTD – Apply / Workforce Management Graduate Bank Test Invitation / The Following Vacancies Exist !!! URGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.