Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised (12490 Views)

Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by cola: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Please learn to read.  Your "PRESIDO" is sick and who wishes the same condition on others? Are you sane? Do you realize that there are so many thousands in the same Nigeria who suffer from the same disease this man is having to deal with? Does it ever occur to you that irrespective of the many healthy you think you see out there in Nigeria, there are many of them walking around with conditions such as the one your "PRESIDO" has? These can not afford to travel out of the country to seek help and they wait for your "PRESIDO" to have a heart and actually provide them access they need down there in Nigeria.

By the way, is it that the president does not reveal information on his whereabout to the Nigerian press? Does he not feel we ought not to be informed of where he is at most all times? I don't know about this one. Isn't the press supposed to get information directly from the presidents inner circle on his whereabouts at all times?
By the way,

I have been around here long enough to know you are about the biggest apostle of keeping the focus on the issue and not descending low to personal attacks.

posting 'Are you sane?' in my opinion is everything against what you preach.

Walk the talk!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Radiant(f): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
Radiant needs no apology. cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by wapijay(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2008
there's no reason to wish anybody dead. if u think u could be better than yaradua,check ur personal life!!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ radiant,
what are u feeling now?? u are feeling like Yar'adua abi?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ Radiant,

You will still be put to shame this evening when the true location of Yar'adua will be known. U are one of the numerous fools that those monsters at Abuja tell lies. Yar'adua is still in a Saudi-German Hospital for checks.

The truth will be known sooner than later. Who knows, maybe u are federal govt agent.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Beanshead: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2008
oh boy i dont mean it but i have to say it. i dont mind any means possible to make this man comot for power quick quick. i dont like the guy for anytyn, jhes a slow dag, and inactive, even BABA iyabo was better!, though hes tenur was crap, but that old man was active. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2008
@beanshead,
I think u have a maggot in your dick!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by canladyluv: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
what is his present condition health now?
will he survive?
may we declare one day fasting and prayer
for him
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by amaechijay: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
But they keep denying that fact even in the news this morning, saying he is on Hajj

Na wa o

I wish him a quick recovery all the same.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
Just wish in well. even if he is sick and even if they are trying to cover it up. it is difficult for him. anyone can get sick. anyone.

Now if he resign, Jonathan would become president but the north would ask the question, it was our turn. That why we want there to be 3 vice president.

There should create 3 provinces in the constitution review.  and a one time 5 or 6 years presidency and governorship,

1. North Niger Benue ( every state above the river niger and below.

2 West Niger ( every state west of the Niger)

3   East south  Niger Benue ( every state east of niger and south of the benue. )

Kigigbe, or IBb  or nafada  coming from province 1. would run

Jonathan coming from the province 2 . would run

David mark coming from province 3 would run

And zero allocation for local government and creation of more state,  making the number to be 50. creating Fuatua, Zaria, Ibadan, Apa( from benue), Akure, Adada, Coastal ( from delta and bayelsa), Igalla, Oke Ogun , Katagum,  ijebu, Anioma, Abuja and kainji ( from kwara and niger)

And we want 5% for lagos.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
nigeria1@@:

Just wish in well. even if he is sick and even if they are trying to cover it up. it is difficult for him. anyone can get sick. anyone.

Now if he resign, Jonathan would become president but the north would ask the question, it was our turn. That why we want there to be 3 vice president.

There should create 3 provinces in the constitution review. and a one time 5 or 6 years presidency and governorship,

3 East south Niger Benue ( every state east of niger and south of the benue. )

Kigigbe, or IBb or nafada coming from province 1. would run

And zero allocation for local government and creation of more state, making the number to be 50. creating Fuatua, Zaria, Ibadan, Apa( from benue), Akure, Adada, Coastal ( from delta and bayelsa), Igalla, Oke Ogun , Katagum, ijebu, Anioma, Abuja and kainji ( from kwara and niger)

Ok, I think Sanuusi Dagash should hand over to you with imediate effect. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by dajavula(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
Please i need the phone no of michel obi
pls help me with dis
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by begood1: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
this info is not correct
i heard over the radio that the info is fake
Regards
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by dajavula(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2008
[b]OK mr man which Fm u hear dat one from?[/b]Everybody dey talk say d old man no well
u con dey talk say na fake.
I dey beg provide d radio station name. undecided
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by adventure(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2008
what will you expect before,  they will call it fake ,before nko,  na today you dey for this 9ja, well i no fit shout abeg
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Jakumo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2008
Yar Adua has in fact been clinically dead for quite a while even before he assumed office.   His life-like appearance is acheived with the skillful application of theatrical makeup by a team of special-effects technicians and reconstructive morticians.  

If Yar Adua were in fact alive, he would have been observed or recorded making at least one speech or public appearance, which has not been the case.    The only evidence of Yar Adua's living existence consists of various still photographs for which his body appears propped up with hidden supports so that he can be made to mouth the words of a nearby ventriloquist in order to fool press photographers.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
come to think of it,  how do you people come online, 
No light

The reason most people want to leave you people have to do with your people altitude for power,  and putting wrong peg in round hole. unmerit position and many i can't talk about.

check this video,
I read electrical engineer and I do believe I can fix the problem of electricity in Nigeria but look at the profile of the person running the electricity in nigeria. she is a french teacher. Na    Je parlerais, tu parlerais, elle parlerait, nous parlerions, vous parleriez, ils parleraient    she want use solve electrical issue. She should not be in that position. it is wrong peg in round hole. they should move her to another ministry. this is the problem with nigeria.

You need people who know what they are doing ,  not people who lack knowledge. Move her to education or somewhere. She is the expert in Electricity. Why we really want to leave you people. She is not even qualified to be minister of energy. Or because a northerner most alway be in position. it make every sick of you people.

http://Nigeria.mooo.com/smf/index.php/topic,11963.msg13434/topicseen.html#msg13434

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by cola: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2008
Jakumo:

Yar Adua has in fact been clinically dead for quite a while even before he assumed office. His life-like appearance is acheived with the skillful application of theatrical makeup by a team of special-effects technicians and reconstructive morticians.

If Yar Adua were in fact alive, he would have been observed or recorded making at least one speech or public appearance, which has not been the case. The only evidence of Yar Adua's living existence consists of various still photographs for which his body appears propped up with hidden supports so that he can be made to mouth the words of a nearby ventriloquist in order to fool press photographers.

happy gibberish!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by bimbotolu: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2008
:owe're not meant to pay evil for evil.as a matter of fact have not any wrong this man has done us.

why don't we just wish him well.

i pray for a very fast recovery for him even tho "they" are refusing to admit to the fact that he is ill.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
bimbo_tolu:

:owe're not meant to pay evil for evil.as a matter of fact have not any wrong this man has done us.

why don't we just wish him well.

i pray for a very fast recovery for him even tho "they" are refusing to admit to the fact that he is ill.

Remember to pray for the thousands of poor Nigerians who are living today with the same sickness but unable to afford going out to hospitals in Saudi Arabia or Germany to get good treatment because your president has not been able to, in over 9 years of suffering this same illness in public office, get around to building good hospitals so the poor can get care as well.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by papadims: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
i think we nigerians are the main reason the FG has not publicly announced his ill health, the very moment we read the news online we all began to rain abuses and wishing him bad luck,

How would you feel if a family member of is sick and another person wishes him death. we should just pray and hope he recovers quick. the only justifiable thing to do is to advice him to step down in love and not out of hatred or anger.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2008
don't mind them jo.

it look he is only hang around to fulfill the northern term. That why in the constitution review. There is a need to introduce the position of 3 vice president and the creation of 14 new state. while local govt allocation should be 0%. there are a waste to nigeria.

With this in place a vice president from his provinces can ve allow to replace him. He would rather die as president so that the north would keep their term , than resign and safe his life.   

With the new amendment. The power to control several ministry lay within the 3 vice president(exclusive). Like ministries like

Minister of Works and Housing
Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources
Minister of Labour and Commerce
Minister of Industry and steel
Minister of Education
Minister of police
Minister of Transport and Energy 
Minister of Environment and Housing
Minister of Science , Technology and Communication
Minister of Health

And the vice president should appoint ministers for this ministries.

While the exclusive for the President should be

Minister of the Interior
Minister of Justice (Attorney General)
Minister of Defence
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Mines
Minister of Tourism,
Minister of  Culture
Minister of  National Orientation
Minister of FCT Administration
Minister of Finance
Minister of Youth Development
Minister of Information
Minister of Women Affairs

There should create 3 provinces in the constitution review.  and a one time 5 or 6 years presidency and governorship, senator , house of assembly.

3   East south  Niger Benue ( every state east of niger and south of the benue. )

Kigigbe, or IBb  or nafada  coming from province 1. would run

And zero allocation for local government and creation of more state,  making the number to be 50. creating Fuatua, Zaria, Ibadan, Apa( from benue), Akure, Adada, Coastal ( from delta and bayelsa), Igalla, Oke Ogun , Katagum,  ijebu, Anioma, Abuja and kainji ( from kwara and niger)

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by lacrimose(f): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2008
does anyone know what sickness he is suffering from?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2008
He as a kidney or liver problem.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 2:31am On Aug 29, 2008
Gamawa bauchi state

Gashua Yobe state

Nguru Yobe state
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 3:00am On Aug 29, 2008
Azare bauchi state

Gamawa

Jamaare bauchi state.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nj11(f): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2008
it's a shame that every top official in nigeria is old and batered,what happen to the young minds,our country when you are in power is till death,and after you are gone they find anther old fool and put up there .
How many countries have presidents that looks like ours, looking at him tells you a lot about the country "weak" can't defend our self's.
I don't wish him death,cause when his gone another old fool will be in seat in no time.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by ThisDumebi: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2008
I sympathise with Yar'Adua; he's been ill for ages. But what i feel sick about is why whosoever made him president considered him the best man for the job in a country where, for some miraculous reasons, everyone isnt bedridden. He once told the nation that he started seeing his German doctors since 1986. Is Nigeria, i ask, not ailing enough to be spared the contrived destiny of being burdened with a terminally ailing president? Out of an active sense of humanity, I sincerely wish him quick recovery and Nigeria even more so. sad
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2008
The president is still in Saudi Arabis oo. And some people came here to tell us lies that he is in Brazil. See what i read in one of the papers this mornining.

It was gathered that the advanced team of the President had arrived in Brazil on Wednesday only to be directed to return to Nigeria because Yar‘Adua could not leave the Arabian country with his current state of health.

The Deputy Chief of Mission of the Brazilian Embassy in Abuja, Mr. Andre Luiz Azevego Santos, confirmed the cancellation of the President‘s state visit to Brazil.

I read this in today's punch newspaper.

So Aunty Radiant, where ur yeye face they??
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by bilymuse: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2008
Jakumo
Yar Adua has in fact been clinically dead for quite a while even before he assumed office. His life-like appearance is acheived with the skillful application of theatrical makeup by a team of special-effects technicians and reconstructive morticians.

If Yar Adua were in fact alive, he would have been observed or recorded making at least one speech or public appearance, which has not been the case. The only evidence of Yar Adua's living existence consists of various still photographs for which his body appears propped up with hidden supports so that he can be made to mouth the words of a nearby ventriloquist in order to fool press photographers.

Jakumo what has Yaradua done to you to deserve this big medical grammer - "clinically dead", Jesus.

who is in charge now that Yaradua is "clinically dead"
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by cold(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2008
I rilly don't get it.What is it wth this Yar Adua's sickness that maqs it any different 4rm other sick pple arnd the country?Do u guys hav any idea how many pple hav passed on since this topic was posted on this forum?We all hav to go somtime so wen it's tym to go' u go.Whether mr president or not.Death is the ultimate leveler.That is not to say i am wishing him dead because it wld only mean having anoda crook in his stead.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
@@Nigeria1, please stop flooding threads with unrelated megabytes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole & Internal Security Operations By Army(pics) / CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent / Yar'Adua Is Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.