Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised (12483 Views)

Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by javaprince(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2008
Is he still alive? Bin hearin some real crazy rumours.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by TheSly: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2008
Nigeria. . . . . . .
148Million Population. . . . .

We have millions of smart people. . . . .Intelligent minds that are fit to rule
But instead . . . . .A handicap was foisted on y'all necks. . . . .
Ahhhh . . . . . . OriIyaMi Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! . . . . .Gbeseee!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by ASL33: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2008
Na true?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ Post
Why is it difficult for the FG to tell us that the President is sick? is he not our President?
Okay, dey no tell us but we don know. Thank God for internet.
Even Egon Segun Adeniyi follow dey lie.
Anyway Mr Presido! I wish u quick recovery from ur umrah
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by virgie(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2008
Right from time, Yardua has always looked frail and sickly to me. I am not surprised to have heard of the numerous ailments afllicting him.

I do wish him quick recovery oh.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Mangod(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2008
I wish Umoru quick recovery, he is still our presido, let us all continue to pray for him.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by lucabrasi(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2008
i just heard from a friend hose dad used to be one of the top 2 in naija government that yar adua is dead, he said a woman inside aso rock told him b4 anyone cruxifies me i dont know how far its true o
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by ztyle(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2008
Still checkinq, Live update from; Long Live Our President.
http://www.champion-newspapers.com/sunday%20files/News/article1.htm
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2008
Nigeria ia not 148 million,  stop believing makama. we have the satellite picture. it does not show makama was tell the truth.

Most part of borno state is desert. but makama claim it is millions. some local govt in borno state is less than 30,000 people, but makama claim all have above 60,000. Kano state is not 9 million. it is far far less than that.

Katsina state is not more populated than oyo state, it is just fraud. do you want to see the satellite picture of state by state picture. If I post it. The supreme court may shock all of you. too many fraud. Kastina state is not have the population of oyo state.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Riskie(f): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2008
Please, no more satelite pictures undecided
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by bawomolo(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2008
post the pictures grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2008
no mind na. I am helping your generation yet unborn. you dey shout. next time. INEC go plan rigging very well,
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2008
yeah, you flooding threads with pictures from google earth is bound to save the next generation, right?? Did you get a years subscription to google earth or something and then decided flooding nairaland with irrelevant bytes is a good way to put your money to good use?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by tpia: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2008
haba see as all of una dey descend on Nigeria1 over photo.

Had gold or diamonds been discovered in those mountains now, all of you would be begging him for more.

Anyway @Nigeria1-open another thread for the pictures in the travel section or just take a break from posting them, i guess.

I'll look up google earth myself to see those mountains better, if possible. Thanks for the pix.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by kenflipper(m): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2008
pls lets observe a moment of silence for Yaradua.
Yaradua is presently 60% dead but for life support, anyone who remembers the king of Jordan who was on life support for weeks before his family requested that the life support be turned off will understand Yaradua position. Its just a matter of time or days it will depend on the family they have the ultimate call! I only wish he would handover from his life support to Goodluck. This simply goes to show we arent what we think we are as a people for a president to go on such life threatening venture without handing over to his vice and informing the citizenry, he isnt fit to serve a nation as Nigeria base on his judgement. MAY GOD HELP US AS A NATION!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by gabelogan(m): 2:52am On Sep 01, 2008
kenflipper:

please lets observe a moment of silence for Yaradua.
Yaradua is presently 60% dead but for life support, anyone who remembers the king of Jordan who was on life support for weeks before his family requested that the life support be turned off will understand Yaradua position. Its just a matter of time or days it will depend on the family they have the ultimate call! I only wish he would handover from his life support to Goodluck. This simply goes to show we arent what we think we are as a people for a president to go on such life threatening venture without handing over to his vice and informing the citizenry, he isnt fit to serve a nation as Nigeria base on his judgement. MAY GOD HELP US AS A NATION!

where did u get your information from?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by bawomolo(m): 2:55am On Sep 01, 2008
lets wait for the official announcement on monday. anyway the man yar-adua should retire from politics after his term is over or earlier.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2008
There's another thread that said he was dead.
Which one is it now? This answer is very very important
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2008
yahoo boy,  you sit on the internet 24, go look for job.

Look I do not want to call you olodo. but you make yourself look like olodo. The satellite picture would help nigeria develop. Go back to school. and read better course. Stop going to read arabic or yoruba,

First of all. the rigging in nigeria would reduce. 2. there is what we call load . it help nepa engineers and people in telecommunication. You see in nigeria. most of them can not download the software. they pay per minute. and it takes forever or never for them to see it. That  why I am making it easy for them.

How does this help. design  transportation system,  3 urban planning , 4  immigration (boundary) 5  the nigeria police,  6 aviation, 7  marine,  telecommunication,  etc,

I can continue for ever. I do not want to call you olodo,  Can you please go back to school and stop sitting on the internet. That way you don't have to ask stupid question.

This is what we use 5 years in university for. It would save time. go and ask nepa what load is about. if they have the information . it help them out. 

If Makama had this information. you think he would disgrace us with the 2006 census or you think buhari would be going to the supreme court. or you think the INEC chairman would have been declearing fake result. I do not want to call you olodo. go to school and read better course. sit on the internet and continue to believe you are looking for oyibo mugu, yahoo boy
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2008
If he can travel they could move him to canada.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Sep 01, 2008
Flooding Online Forums with Satelite pictures will help develop Nigeria? ROFLMA !!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Jakumo(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2008
Oga Seun don't allow Nigeria1@ to consume all the banwidth you paid for with his ridiculous flood of pictures that serve zero purpose other than to greatly delay the reading of many posts here while all that crap chokes up and bogs down the system.

Please at least consider leaving Nigeria1@'s writing intact so that the state of his mind can be appreciated by others, AFTER you deep-six all his completely irrelevant pictures.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by SOJ(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2008
I want to appeal to us all to be in a sober mood, hopeful for the presidents health.The reports "filtering in" cannot be pushed aside;even the honorable minister of information wasn't convincing enuf in his little speech about the No 1's state of health.Its sad enuf dat we can't have a country that will know the true state of Yar adua's health,,,,dats shows how under-developed we still are regardless of perceived progress.
All the secrecy is probably to prevent destabilizing the polity,,,,

The truth is this: He underwent a critical surgery over the weekend and was "near death". It is still unconfirmed wat state of health he his in at the moment.

If u r religious,begin ur prayers o,,,
And if u'r not, be hopeful,,,nobody wants a dead president,
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Tats(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2008
It is a complete shame that we cannot be provided with accurate information regarding his health. Instead, grown and seemingly responsible men keep telling lies and throwing their pride into the gutters! There should be an established system to manage a country in any ruler's absence. It clearly shows that this is lacking here as several things (one of which I read is handover by military chiefs) are on hold awaiting the president's return.

In developed societies, people will be correctly informed at every stage of the situation. This current state of affairs leaves much to be desired about the progress of our development. Our Leaders simply do not have visions of where they want to take us to and are not ready to change and make progress for our country.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by amaechijay: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2008
I heard he went for a kidney transplant in Saudi Arabia

Hope he comes back alife o!, our first graduate-president

Wish him a quick recovery
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by vwvw(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2008
No hecklers at the newsstands, no apocalyptic political analysts on local Nigerian TV stations, even the insipid commercial motor cyclist who rode me to work could only offer a slight chuckle at the prospects of President Umar Yar’Adua dead. Now if you are not Nigerian you may have to forgive my morbid humour in trying to figure out the public’s response to the rumoured death of president yar’adua. This is the second time in a little over a year that president Yar’adua has died and we aren’t closer to the truth on the president’s state of health, unlike the former there is no president Olusegun Obasanjo to play hell’s angel and advocate, apologies to he’s asking ‘Umaru’ if he was alive last year when the media had been rife that the president had suddenly taken ill and died. One year on and the media is asking the same question for more [url][/url]. http://connectafrica.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by TheSly: 2:26am On Sep 02, 2008
Nigeria ia not 148 million, stop believing makama. we have the satellite picture. it does not show makama was tell the truth.

Most part of borno state is desert. but makama claim it is millions. some local govt in borno state is less than 30,000 people, but makama claim all have above 60,000. Kano state is not 9 million. it is far far less than that.

Katsina state is not more populated than oyo state, it is just fraud. do you want to see the satellite picture of state by state picture. If I post it. The supreme court may shock all of you. too many fraud. Kastina state is not have the population of oyo state.
Bingo!!!

I never knew u get your own population figure from pictures. . . . . cheesy
If i told you that what u said above make sum sorta meanin, Then i am fooling you
Maybe you need to go read about population and see how the figure is being determined.
I said Nigeria population is approx 148Mills according to UN report, Not by pictures.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by AIRSUPPLY(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2008
grin I WILL NOT PRAY FOR UMARU YAR ADUA, grin

HE REFUSE TO INCREASE POOR TEACHERS SALARY BUT INCREASE LAW MAKERS SALARY,

HE REFUSE TO BUILD AND EQUIP OUR HOSPITALS FOR HIMSELF AND ALL NIGERIANS BUT RATHER WANT TO BE HOSPITALISED IN ABROAD,

LET THIS TEACH HIM A VERY BIG LESSON THAT HE IS IN POWER TO END ALL THE LONG SUFFERINGS OF THE POOR NIGERIANS IN THIS NATION WITHIN A YEAR OR TWO SO THAT ALL WILL BE WELL FOR HIM, AND NOT HIM LIVING LIKE A PRESIDENT FOR THE RICH.

AND LET HIM KNOW THAT MONEY AND POWER CAN NEVER BUY HIM GOOD HEALTH AND HAPINESS,

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. grin
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
sly , if satellite picture were irrelevant, how did the UN know what our population is did they come to nigeria to count you people.?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by brushparke(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
I think Yar'adua was never ready to be president of this country.
For that simple reason, i think he should resign for his good and for the good of this country considering his failing health.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by ssRhino: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
brushparke:

I think Yar'adua was never ready to be president of this country.
For that simple reason, i think he should resign for his good and for the good of this country considering his failing health.

Nigerians dont blv in resigning from office till they have loot enuf to last all their to come generations.
the guy is sick and instead of him to resign and let able bodied pple rule, i am sure, he will wanna hang on to the office, and he is forgeting that, ruling nigeria is not even good for his health, cos nigerians are just some toughies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday / Governor Okowa's Message To Obasanjo At 79 / Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.