Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (6156 Views)

Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating / McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by toski: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2008
beef for me
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ifyalways(f): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2008
Fish,all types kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
akpu cheesy kiss kiss
Ukwa ie breadfruit kiss
akidi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by TOYOSI20(f): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
Plaintain and Rice tongue
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by AmakaOne(f): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2008
Goat Meat
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by phillip001(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2008
[img][/img]

4 mii garri na de koko every time, just de change soup,
amakaone how you dey? which soup u sabi cook pass?
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by skfa1: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2008
Rice
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by AmakaOne(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
Fully loaded
phillip001:

[img][/img]

4 mii garri na de koko every time, just de change soup,
amakaone how you dey? which soup u sabi cook pass?

I dey like Dele! grin

Egusi Soup is my favourite soup to cook, eat etc

Egusi with Shaki, Goat meat, ponmo, crawfish, shrimp, smoked fish, stockfish bitterleaf. ugwu etc
with eba & chapman

yummy!!

Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by iice(f): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
Holy smokes!! shocked shocked Amaka oooo angry grin grin
I loff egusi, see as i dey drool now

Ify i loff fish too, but no patience with the bony ones.

Poundo cool
Tarts all except Apple
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by AmakaOne(f): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
iice my sister, na u sabi better thing o!!
Egusi is IT!

Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by nila07: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2008
seafood
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by omoge(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
holy buffalo!! shocked see as red oil abi na palm oil dey flow for Amaka egusi like bar beach water for lagos grin grin overflowing those huge Marina houses grin

i dey ya side nne. i loffu egusi sha with all those assorted kini kan kini kan. shrimp, stock fish, azu hausa, goatie, saki, ponmo, tinko, bonga etc,

did i see simbibrazil screaming smiley lol

by the way, na olive oil pple dey use for egusi now o. but sha i hear say olive oil na for Father or Pastor blessing not for cooking grin grin
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by KarmaMod(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
Palm Oil is gross

omoge:

by the way, na olive oil people dey use for egusi now o. but sha i hear say olive oil na for Father or Pastor blessing not for cooking grin grin

Why are black people so anti-healthy alternatives?
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by AmakaOne(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

Palm Oil is gross

Why are black people so anti-healthy alternatives?

Karma if you don't like palm oil you could use carotino oil.

"Carotino is a blend of all-natural red palm fruit oil and canola oil. It has a red hue that comes from the high levels of carotenes (vitamin A) that are naturally present. Carotino is also higher in vitamin E and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids than other oils. It has a neutral flavor and may be used cold for dressing or heated for sauteeing and even frying. During cooking, the oil does impart a yellow-golden hue to the foods as the carotenes are transferred into the cooked dishes. Carotino has no trans-fatty acids, is not hydrogenated and contains no artificial colorings or preservatives.

CAROTINO® is endorsed by the Australian National Heart Foundation, the Singapore Health Promotion Board, The South African Heart Foundation. It is also endorsed by the Swiss Vitamin Institute for its contents of Natural Carotenes, Vitamin E and Co-enzyme Q10.
CAROTINO® is also HALAL and Kosher certified."

Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by KarmaMod(f): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2008
I dont like egusi but thanks for the tip wink
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by chisomquee: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
lrice and fish
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by mondob2k(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2008
See their head. Na so una like food?
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by tRoOE(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2008
Rice and Chicken
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by lucabrasi(m): 2:14am On Aug 29, 2008
fried or jollof rice butmost especially white rice and egusi stew wid grilled beef or naija free range fried chicken
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by iice(f): 4:24am On Aug 29, 2008
Amaka, i use the carotino oil too. But sometimes, can't resist the palm oil tongue
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mustay(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2008
plantain
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Cayon(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2008
water melon
fish (no fresh water fish) I travel to the caribbean often so I bring back fish with me
egg plant
almost anything with coconut in it
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by SeanT21(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2008
rice!!!
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Sep 02, 2008
~Fried Stew w/ rice/Cousous~
~Plantains~
~Cous cous~
~Pasta~
~Grilled Chicken/Fish~
~Crips~
~Pasta Salad~
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2008
eba and any kind of soup

morning

afternoon

night, just gimme eba grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ankeade: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2008
Fried Rice with chicken

Amakaone

what is the difference between egusi and efo elegusi
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by nana(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2008
Indomie Noodles! cheesy
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by honeydrop(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
anyfn Rice.
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ssRhino: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
Yam and Scramble egg
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by UNLEASHED(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2008
vulture head
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Flakybaby(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
Fried plaintain
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by dragnet: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
~b~E~a~N~s~
Re: Whats Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by donjon: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
With lots of bread!

My personal fav!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Pepe Soup (picture) / Recipes For Indomie / Uhmm Lol Who Eats This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.