Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pls Help On Wadja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help On Wadja (956 Views)

Wadja, Free Sms Plight / Let' Meet @ Wadja.com / Wadja User: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help On Wadja by kenniology(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2008
Pls ur help is needed on how to send free sms on wadja
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by brinebaba(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
wot kind of probs r u experiencing wiff it??

Take note that mobile nos have to carry d country code:234
08023232323=2348023232323
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by honsule(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2008
@brine.ever since i tried to send sms via that site but to no avail.i have given up angry angry
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by just2nice(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ken.To send sms via Wadja is easy.When you are logged in;at the bottom of the page,you will see a 'Compose' button.On clicking,it will take you to the Compose page where just above the text box,you will see two options, 'E-mail' and 'Sms' button.Click on 'Sms' and you know what to do from there.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Holyrule(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
@honsule and kenniology
what problem are you both experiencing cuz the site works fine with me only at times won't deliver your message.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Holyrule(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
When u log in to wadja. Click on "options" at d top of the page then when a new page is displayed,select "compose". You can now find your way through.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by honsule(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
the last time i sent a txt message it never arrive to my second phone.i guess the priest of persia withstood it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by brinebaba(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
eheh . . there iz dis two tins bout wadja@honsule,
maximum of 95,anytin exceeding dat wun't go!!
d second thingy is d content of wot u r sending!!
words dat carry 'harsh contents' or 'pose a threat to d receiver like(weapon,kidnap,assasination,e.t.c)will be regarded as spam nd wunt be sent!!

Thatz wadja for you . . .
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by kenniology(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
bros i've gotten it.but when i write a message n send it.the message will not appear on da person i sent it to.it will only invite those ppl to join me at wadja.thats my another headache [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by honsule(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
@brine.i know all that.in fact the words i type wasn't up to 30.my profile is still there,the last time i login to that site,it was after the re-construction of the site,i could even hardly recognize the site .ever since the site is 0Y0
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by brinebaba(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
IF u r us1ng fone browser,they might be sum difficulties.
Lets just say opera nd ucweb browsers can tidy tins,but for those usin fone browser,i sAy d besT bet iz google.com/gwt/n
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Holyrule(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
Even with the google.com/gwt/n won't be able to access wadja. Bad luck. You just can't sign in with it. Just get a symbian phone period,and say bye to all these restrictions.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Holyrule(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2008
Even with the google.com/gwt/n won't be able to access wadja. Bad luck. You just can't sign in with it. Just get a symbian phone period,and say bye to all these restrictions.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Holyrule(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2008
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by brinebaba(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2008
sAy'z who
@holyrule?
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by ztyle(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2008
Visit www.ztylemobile.  Click on FORUM - Talking About Wadja.  wink
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by paulyjah(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
the server use 2 b overloaded dats y ! but i prefer using mobile 2 pc,with mobile,u can send more characters.note this: whenever u send,to know whether it will deliver,just note how many kb data that it loads.it must load up to 9kb 4 it 2 deliver,else retry or u reduced ur text.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Emeka72(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
I have used Wadja for sometime later the sit started fumbling.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Emeka72(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
I think I just tried WADJA now but after typing a msg and clicking on send button, it is not sending at all.
Re: Pls Help On Wadja by Emeka72(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
is there a sure way of sendig free text from d net 2 GSM

(1) (Reply)

What's Better Than Free Browsing? / Help / BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.