Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!! (941 Views)

BB 10 will ground Blackberry / Airtel Bb Absolute Plan / Samsung Canada Sends A Customized Galaxy S III To A Long Timefan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders wnt to share dis intrestin news wit u or will I say sad?back to ma topic,a girl who went with her boi frnd to buy a phone stole a bb simply because de guy wud not buy her bb but anoda fone.(dis happened in Benue state.) After bin caught wit de fone she was stripped naked,disgraced and many more...oh what a shame!She committed suicide afta de ordeal.My point wat is bb dat she just want to do such a thing?Anoda thing is...is it really fair for her to receive such a humiliation?is it worth it? Dont have de police and odas to handle such situation? Is a pity dat in dis country effort is nt made to address dis kind of 'jungle justice'.finally i dont think she deserved such public humiliation to de extent of uncladin her not just dat openin her inner 'kotoyo'(dnt knw wat dt means)so what do u think about dis issue...expectin ur comments
Re: BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!! by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na frm bb nah she start d cari gun,she deserve is 100per[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!! by johnstar(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
No source , wr u der, ohk snd me d video if u r der undecided
Re: BB Sends A Girl To Her Early Grave!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
johnstar: No source , wr u der, ohk snd me d video if u r der undecided
no need of source i was an eye witness.i jst cnt snd de video but if u wnt snd me ur whatsapp no ill snd to u

(1) (Reply)

New JB ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note Leaks, Supports Multi-view / Itel Phone / Airtel To Stop BB Plan On Non-bb Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.