Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Need Your Assistance Fellow Nairalanders In The Entertainment Biz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Your Assistance Fellow Nairalanders In The Entertainment Biz (634 Views)

Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event / EXPOSED!! The Entertainment Industry Is Fake And Full Of Lies – Jaywon / Nigeria, The Entertainment Hub Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Assistance Fellow Nairalanders In The Entertainment Biz by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hello dear nairalanders, this is sexyassy here.I'm a music artiste and have a few tracks done since 2002.I need to get in contact with someone who is into the entertainment showbiz for sponsorship.Please Brothers and Sisters,I need your help.If any of you hav any cute clue on how to make me rise to stardom,I will apreciate that solely.Mu number is 08065450006 or email:musicrisingstar@rocketmail.com

(1) (Reply)

No Time To Waste,act Right. / Beyonce's New Videos / Its Time To Vote For Frank D'nero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.