Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Legally Partner With Me To Set-up A Proffessional Drycleaning Company In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Legally Partner With Me To Set-up A Proffessional Drycleaning Company In Lagos (803 Views)

Free Laundry/drycleaning Business Management Software / Be A Proffessional Make Up Artist /skin Consultant In 2 Weeks,cheaply / How To Design A Proffessional Website In 6o Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legally Partner With Me To Set-up A Proffessional Drycleaning Company In Lagos by jacobjames: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hello outthere,
partner with me in legally owning and exterblishing a proffessional drycleaning and laundry company.
i am a proffessional drycleaner.And a member of guild of cleaners and launderer,united kindom,qualified in all 5 discipline required by the guild.
i have work with the best drycleaning company in nigeria such as EMBASSY DRYCLEANERS LTD,GARMENTCARE DRYCLEANERS LTD were i just resigned and etc
my name are jacob c. james.
my phone number is 08054010843.
For avoidance of fear or character questioning ,please call my last company with regard to my claim for confirmation.
Here:GARMENT CARE LTD,IKEJA G.R.A OFFICE 4931420-1,2707717 at no 23b,isaac john st,ikeja ,GRA.OR WRITE .garmentcareltd.com
A BUSINESS THAT MAKE 1.3 MILLION EVERY DAY.I THINK ITS LUCRATIVE ENOUGH TO INVEST ON EVEN THOUGH ALOT IS REQUIRED.
Re: Legally Partner With Me To Set-up A Proffessional Drycleaning Company In Lagos by babaife(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
Am interested in dry cleaning biz. But i have not been involved in dry cleaning.

can you send a copy of the proposal/biz plan to me? my email is remmychess@yahoo.com

Thanks

Owoeye B. O ACA ACFE AAT ACRMN
Re: Legally Partner With Me To Set-up A Proffessional Drycleaning Company In Lagos by jacobjames: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
Hello babaife,
thank you for your interest .
well. i dont have a biz proposal in that regard because i have been expecting money form somewhere to start even though a small scale befor a friend just introduced me to nairaland web day befor yesterday.
Well,i have the contacts.i have a washing machine.i have a pressing machine though domestic use.
my plan is that we first auquired an office space about 300-400 thousand naira then proceed for the registration of the company with our office address.then we contct a lawyer to write a business partnership agreement for us.
while this going oncarpenter,electricians and the rest of them would be fixing one or two things.also installiation of the machine that we are able to buy.
This are the industrial equipment we need for a start:
wasinh machine,holfman machine,heater,drycleaning machine,dryyer,spinning machine,generator,stem tank machine,boilhole andwater tank.
We also need small small things that is about 26 items including all chemicals ,hangers,nylon which 30-40 thousand would be enough to puchase all.
Babaife,u are an intellectuall and a scholar so u understand papar work more than me.
when we meet with the lawyer we discuss profit parcentage and the rest.
call me when you are in lagos thats if you are not for more explanation.
office and registration of the company name is the first the we can obtain loan from the bank for equipment and machines as u suggest.
my phone number is 08054010843
my home address is 1,olalekun olaniyan off karimulaka st,Egbeda last busstop.
have a bless and a peaceful weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Free Manual: (make $300 Every Weekly Guaranteed With The Information) / For Beautiful Wedding Cards / ALL SOLD..Now 66k! Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale,see pix. book 4next set.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.