Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Customers To Pay N100 For Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers To Pay N100 For Withdrawal (655 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Bank Customers To Pay N100 ATM Maintenance Fee In Nigeria / Users Of ATM Will No Longer Pay N100 On Withdrawals - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers To Pay N100 For Withdrawal by steaming(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2008
I just went to Skyebank today to withdraw some money from my salary account and i was told that i have to pay N100 for withdrawing. THe Banker said i would not have to pay anything if i were to use my ATM card. So i had to ask if they are now trying to force ATM on people and she said YES.

Just wondering tho, has anybody heard of this or do you know anyother Bank doing this too? Or do other countries do this too?
Re: Customers To Pay N100 For Withdrawal by misssexyu(f): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2008
hmm,dis is weird oh!!am only aware of dis(any amount below 60 thousand should b withdrawn with d ATM card den any amount above 60 thousand can b withdrawn with ur withdrawal slip) bt rite now most banks ar not strictly on it .lyk intercontinental bank is were i bank dey stil allow 1 to withdrawl any amount with his/her withdrawal slip.
Re: Customers To Pay N100 For Withdrawal by chisomquee: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2008
uba force their customers to use ATM too,they charge 100 for withdrawl,100 for not withdrawing where the account was opened.
Re: Customers To Pay N100 For Withdrawal by steaming(f): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2008
Na wa O! shocked

Maybe ma Grandma's safe box has become a better option

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Oil & Petroleum Dealers / Conversations With Millionaires:interview With Michael Gerber / Business Folks In The House Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.