Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Fastest Way To Lose Weight? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? (28379 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by mamaput(f): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2006
Finger i the mouth system I have never tried that.
Only when i eat something that dose not become me.Then i have to get it out of my system.
Food that is too oily , my system goes wild its as if the food is sticking in my troth. And when I go to bed its like it wants to come up . In this case i help it out.
But not to loose abeg.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Mystique(f): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
Excercising takes forever cheesy
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Christino(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
Eat sand, sand and more sand.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Mystique(f): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
Errr, are'nt we going to drink water in between? angry angry
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Christino(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2006
No, rain water. grin
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by naijacutee(f): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2007
No. 6 has got the be the fastest - Dry fasting! grin
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Ovegho(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hi Weight Watchers,

The best way to lose Weight is the Natural way without drugs.

Get our 50 Ways To Lose Weight and Bulge Without Drugs or Pills ebook now to help you out.

Cheers.

Ovegho
Email: youngbrain68@gmail.com
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by wonderbod(f): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2009
wen i'm bored,even cardboard becomes tasty, and i'm always bored, go figure
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by clemcykul(f): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
do some little excercise in the morning,
eat a balanced meal in the morning, but reduce ur ratio, this will help to giv ur body enuf energy to sustain u.

skip lunch, take enuf water only wen thirsty, and eat early before going to bed lets say u can have ur dinner by 5pm but it must be light and not greasy with lots of veggie nd fruits.

den maybe in the middle of the night u can excercise by bla bla bla ********

cheers
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Romeo4real(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Mystique - None of the above are sustainable ways of losing weight - with the exception of No.4.
U cant "Lock ur jaw" forever, nor "Dry fast" and drink Herbal remedies forever. When u stop these remedies, u just put the weight back on. This is why when u chart most women's weight over the yrs, there is always an upward trend - despite all that they do. Losing weight and keeping it off requires a lifestyle change.
U need to exercise regularly, and eat a good balanced diet consisting of small sized regular meals.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by AndrewP1: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2009
I read an artical resently that said the best way to lose wait is to watch what you eat. It also siad that weight loss is not from working out you aparently you can gain weight. So they suggest to just watch what you eat. You are only suppose to eat 2,000 calories the average now is somewhere around 2,500-3,000. The thing is our bodies don't have very many brown cells which are a big part of get rid of weight. Rats for example only have brown cells so it's very hard even in a lab to make a rat fat. We humans have a combo of brown and white which makes it hard for us to lose wieght cause the white cells just store the fat insead of getting rid of it.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by informat09(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2009
fast on lime and honey liquid mixture and also incorporate garlic into your foods.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Gabry(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
If I wanna loose weight I just dont eat rice and my weight will drop drastically like mad without even having to go for an exercise but I hate being slim and I prefer to be meaty a little

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2009
Weight loss should be a gradual process, . . . .i mean that's what most experts say, . . .

otherwise u stand the risk of gaining all the weight back in no time. . . .i think the first step is to consult a physician,

that way u know what u getting into, and if u have any current medical issues they can be addressed accordingly, . . .

diet and exercise work well together, but more importantly moderation is key, . . . .
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by highq(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
fastest and best way to safely loseweight is spinning. i was shocked when i was introduces to this art. i delivered a set of twins last year and added so much weight from heaven knows where. i tried various means to shed the weight to no avail but thanks to the spinning way that has really trimmed me down.

to cut the long story short, mail me at internetbestlink@gmail.com for details on how to spin for weight loss
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by stnonymus(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2009
Anyone who is serious about losing weight should try SWISSGARDE's Fat Burner & Fat Absorber:

Check below for details:

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Esiso1: 4:05am On Oct 28, 2009
Lose weight with me. If I can do it, you can do it too; I lost 20 Kilos, why not lose yours, too. Come along or make move for specific guide. This is doing it your self approach. Email
ESISO@consultant.com or text 2347030169085
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by MDB1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
WELL, I USE TO BE LIKE YOU BEFORE. LOOKING FOR SOUTIONS TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICK UNTIL I CAME ACROSS A WEIGHTLOSS PRODUCT I SAW ON THE INTERNET WHICH I BOUGHT AND USED. IT REALLY WORKED FOR ME COS, I LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT AND SINCE THEN, I'VE NEVER GAINED MUCH WEIGHT AGAIN. YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WISH. www.ultimatesavernigeria.com/weightloss.html.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by edimalo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
@Post
1. Dieting. . . .  dnt completely let go, 'cause when you go back to your regular diet, you'll blow up. . . .

2. Dont expect a quick weight lost, it happens gradually.

3. Stay healthy while you're trynna exercise

4. Lots of green tea. A cup in the morning, a cup at night

5. Dnt kill yourself in the gym grin walking and jogging or other fun activities will do.

[size=18pt]DO NOT USE ANY WEIGHT LOSS TABLETS[/size]
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by beninman1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2009
Some useful weight loss articles can be found here:

http://www.fatstripping.com/articles.html
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by sharpinski(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2009
actually the best form is execrcing and the aerobics, go to www.lifeassured..com for the best and guarantee format
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by lylyna125: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2009
Obesity is a big problem with many people, many people do exercises, dieting, swimming just to lose weight. But they fail just because of their eating habits. Sometime what we eat make us overweight. So the best way to reduce weight is control on our eating habits. My brother had a same problem then his friend suggested him to join Mark Patrick's programs. Really it worked. Their weight loss programs are designed to help eliminate the behaviors that are making people overweight. Both the physiological and psychological compulsions to overeat are addressed by nutrition, hypnosis, programming, guided visual imagery and other powerful technologies. For more information people who has obesity problem can visit

-----------------------------------
How to lose weight:
fast weight loss(*._.)(*._.)lose weight in 2 weeks
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by wealthce0: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
I have personally helped lots of people lose weight faster with my proven step by step strategies. If you are serious to lose weight, pls send an email to suncomet003@yahoo.com but pls be specific so i can know what to send.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Approved1(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
I hired personal trainers , exercised, and DID NOT lose weight after 6 weeks.

But I did lose about 4lbs/week when I:

1. Drink Green Tea daily and
2. Reduced What I ate using following this pattern.

**Optional: 20 minutes dancing every other day. The week I danced I lost 3 lbs. When I did not dance I lost 5 lbs in 1 week.

Mon/Tues: 2 small/medium meals + 1 small snack (like yogurt, popcorn, bowl of cereal, 1/2 meat pie)
Wed: Eat 3 small or medium meals (No snacks)
Thurs/Fri: Eat 2 small-medium meals + 1 SNACK
Sat: 3 meals only
Sun: 1 large/medium meal + 1 medium meal + 1 snack. Drink tea

(I don't know why it works, it just does).
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by wealthce0: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
there are some free products and information i just found and i want to share them. Visit www.myonlinesexteacher.com and click on the link WOMEN'S HEALTH Am sure it will solve all your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

457 New COVID-19 Cases, 314 Discharged And 17 Deaths On August 5 -(2,673 Tested) / Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts / Generator fume kills 4 children in Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.