Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight (21173 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / The Easiest Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by DeGenius3(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
hello, thanks for visiting to read this post.

i'm going to share with you

The easiest exercises to lose weight quickly aren't skills available to merely very few. They're very common, but they may be disregarded by most. Many people trying to slim down may think there is some miracle system or workout which will achieve it.

Would it amaze you to realize that it is likely you have previously been involved in many of these workout routines. The important key is in understanding how to do these workout routines for optimum benefit.

Should you walk or climb up stairways, for example, you're making use of the very best physical exercises to lose weight quickly. You need to simply take full advantage of them simply by upping the regularity and time you actually spend on this type of heart-thumping pursuits.

Until you devote a strenuous 40 to 60 minutes every single day on these types of exercises, you'll not lose weight quickly. You will merely get fatigued. The secret is uniformity and you work your body regularly. Muscle-building workouts are best to lose weight quickly.

Whatever workout program you select, be sure you put all your efforts into it. You need to ensure that your heart rate is up along with your blood pumping through the entire exercise period, having a good cool down soon after.

If you are brisk walking or jogging, for instance, walk gradually for the last couple of minutes to allow your body the opportunity to cool off. Quitting all of a sudden could cause muscle tissue aches and really is detrimental to your heart. Provide time for it to fall back to regular beats while you are reasonably active.

Ensure you drink plenty of water when they are exercising to re-supply your stores and to help alleviate problems with cramping pains.

When you are ready, here's the 10 most effective exercise routines to lose weight quickly. Begin steadily and allow your body to adapt to the workout routines.

1. Squats: This particular exercise is ideal for developing leg and buttock muscle groups. Stand with the feet at shoulder width a part and squat straight down just after which back up 10-20 times or (reps) with 2 or 3 sets.

2. Lunges: You most likely recollect these during your school times. They offer the most effective whole body cardiovascular workouts. Do 4 or 5 set of 20 lunges for the best gains.

3. Walking: If you have made several journeys upstairs whilst moving about or vacuuming, you will recognize how much stamina this activity requires. The rewards are multi-fold: uses up calories, increases heartrate, excellent aerobic exercises, develops leg and buttock muscle groups. You should use your staircases for this. Step-up and straight down 20 times, relaxation and do it again 2 or 3 times.

4. Strolling: Quick strolling is preferable to slower strolling, however both of them are worthwhile. If you would like a physical exercise to lose weight quickly, go walking energetically for 30 minutes and you will burn off upwards of 180 calories.

5. Riding a bike: The out-of-doors is usually more pleasant, however standing indoor cycles or cross trainers can offer an every bit as good physical exercise to lose weight quickly. Actually, should you apply the appropriate level of resistance at the correct speed, it is possible to burn off anywhere between 250 and 500 fat laden calories in 30 minutes.

6. Going swimming: It is a perfect, fun physical exercise for most people. It offers an excellent cardiovascular workout which uses your whole body. Performing the back stroke for just 30 mins will burn up 400 calories from fat.

7. Cross-country Snow skiing: Yet another enjoyable exercise with similar benefits as going swimming.

8. Skipping with Rope: This is not only a kids' game. Grown ups will get a good, complete body work-out through jumping or skipping a rope for as little as 15-20 minutes.

That offers you 8 from the leading workout routines you can attempt. These are simply among the best physical exercises to lose weight quickly.

Ok having said that, you would want to know how you can get a lasting solution to your fat right now, i'll advice that you take this one step... and of course it will be very very helpful indeed and you'll be glad you did...

thanks for reading.

http://ezinearticles.com/?8-Of-the-Easiest-Exercises-To-Lose-Weight-Quickly&id=6022963

NB: if you've found this article very useful, you can easily learn how you can lose 10 pounds or more
in as little as 10 days without doing any rigorous exercise, spending crazy amounts of money on weight loss
programs and drugs that do not work . Follow what I'm going to be teaching you, and see yourself lose 10 pounds
in as little as 10 days.

Simply Send your name, email and phone number to killstubbornfat21@gmail.com and get my FREE report that will teach you how.
once you've sent the details above, you'll get the FREE report in just 30 minutes.

once again, thanks you.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Lawconfessor(f): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Quite Good. They actually help alot.
Pretty post
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by DeGenius3(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Law-confessor:
Quite Good. They actually help alot.
Pretty post

thanks
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
No rocket science, if you cant burn the calories then dont eat it.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by EfemenaXY: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^ Easier said than done.

There are a lot of people out there who are addicted to food. I guess it's just one of those things - like smoking / alcohol / drugs...

@ poster, nice write up you've got there. Nos: 3, 4, 5 and 6 work wonders for me. smiley

3 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Treasure10: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Vibration power plates - works wonders.

1 Like

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ummm... Breakfast , the most important meal in a day, try to eat breakfast ( 6-9am) everyday and you'd see the diff in your waistline, for real!
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by alaoeri: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
@op if swimming is one of the quickest way to loose weight how come sea animals like whales & sharks are big? D:

3 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by omiobo: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
MILITARY ZONE!STAY OFF
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by omiobo: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
OP,u no try at all. Fasting suppose to be number 1cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Let me tell you the 2 easiest ways to burn fat.

1. Stop all carbohydrates intake.

2. Do not use oil when cooking.

Do this without reducing your food intake and see your weight drop in like a week.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
How come we never get info on the 'easiest' ways to gain weight

3 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thanks for the tips. Point no 5 worked for me also. I remember burning 450 calories @d Gym using the cross trainer non-stop for like 30mins . Thats like my personal best. Vegetables also help. Early breakfast as well as avoiding eating dinner late is also important
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by DrChatNuff: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
3 set of 20 squats, followed by 3sets of 10 lunges....r u crazy.....how u gonna walk after that.....
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by trigar12(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Its good, you tried but they say different strokes for different folks. Jogging, aerobics and skiping ropes works 4 me
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by ektbear: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
De-Genius:

1. Squats: This particular exercise is ideal for developing leg and buttock muscle groups. Stand with the feet at shoulder width a part and squat straight down just after which back up 10-20 times or (reps) with 2 or 3 sets.

Squatting is supposed to be the king of exercises. I've recently incorporated it more into my own workout regimen...I think it will get me pretty nice results.

I agree though, weight training is the best way to reduce your body fat %. And building muscle is a lot more fun than (a) killing yourself on a treadmill or (b) starving yourself grin
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012

3 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by oluking: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Good 'xexacuricular' activity between couples is another great way to lose some calores. grin
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by deshclones(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
the easiest and most effective way to lose weight is through heartbreak....not some s1lly stressful exercise.
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by chucky234(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lose weight ke,which meat abi na flesh dey for dis body wey I go come dey lose again.
Make I jump enter next thread joor
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm 5'11, and recently went from 96KG to 75kg. I simply stopped eating all these Naija heavy food ( garri, pounded yam, yam and co).Weneva i feel like eating soup, I simply cook spinach or ugu, okro and fish. lick the soup without the aforementioned heavy food,and I wil be fyn. Eat more of fish, fruits and vegies. I still nibble my chocolates( my weak pt) once in a while. Got Jillian Michaels workout CDs( check amazon) that I use 3-4 days weekly.Trust me, it really works. Everyone now complains that I'm loosing too much weight, but I feel I still have more pounds to chuck in the bin.(Mehhn, I really look sexy now; flat and toned stomach, well rounded bum, thanks to squatting, toned arms grin grin grin.....)

Oh gosh! I hate typing.
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by sconsults: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=14pt]The best way to lose weight is to pray and and fast for 40 days eating only unleaven bread when you want to break it.my pastor recommended this for me and i realized the power of prayers.gym.diet etc will not help you.satan would try to tempt you with food and all you have to say is Begon you foul spirit.try this and you will see wonders and thank me later.[/size]
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by sconsults: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones: the easiest and most effective way to lose weight is through heartbreak....not some s1lly stressful exercise.

That is true but it is not because of the heartbreak but because you stopped fornication and sining.if you take the oath of celibacy,belive me you will be very sexy,that is why the devil send the daughters of jezebel to seduce reverend fathers....
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
pDude: Let me tell you the 2 easiest ways to burn fat.

1. Stop all carbohydrates intake.

2. Do not use oil when cooking.

Do this without reducing your food intake and see your weight drop in like a week.
Bless you, simple and easy.
Efemena_xy: ^^ Easier said than done.

There are a lot of people out there who are addicted to food. I guess it's just one of those things - like smoking / alcohol / drugs...

@ poster, nice write up you've got there. Nos: 3, 4, 5 and 6 work wonders for me. smiley
Then have it in mind that when you eat as much as you want and cant control the food addiction you will get fat.
it is simple logic, eat what you can burn, reduce high calorie meals. People always ask why northern women are slim, simple truth 90 percent of our meals are low calorie, we eat local rice or cous cous or acha, very low fat, vegetables, we dry our meat to remove the fat, prefer dry fish and local chicken, zogale and sobo leaves are wonderful, the easiest way to be slim even after 10 kids is to eat right not one meal 10 beef with fat, orishirishi, ponmo, frozen agric chicken fat dripping fish and a bottle of mineral with every meal. When you eat and drink finish you think its enjoyment then you complain about the rounds of fat on your stomach and tighs
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by faithin9ja: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
lose a 5th of your wieght in 5 minutes, no excercise, no medication, no diet...................
free solution...
read below.................

Cut off one leg

1 Like

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by passionate88: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
What's d difference btwn strolling and walking?
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
ROSYL: I'm 5'11, and recently went from 96KG to 75kg. I simply stopped eating all these Naija heavy food ( garri, pounded yam, yam and co).Weneva i feel like eating soup, I simply cook spinach or ugu, okro and fish. lick the soup without the aforementioned heavy food,and I wil be fyn. Eat more of fish, fruits and vegies. I still nibble my chocolates( my weak pt) once in a while. Got Jillian Michaels workout CDs( check amazon) that I use 3-4 days weekly.Trust me, it really works. Everyone now complains that I'm loosing too much weight, but I feel I still have more pounds to chuck in the bin.(Mehhn, I really look sexy now; flat and toned stomach, well rounded bum, thanks to squatting, toned arms grin grin grin.....)

Oh gosh! I hate typing.
Awwww... Can we see some pics like ”before“ and ”after“... Just to motivate those who are still fat with your write-up...
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by shadrach77: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
are 3 and 4 not the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available / CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.