Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Have You Heard Of Ifa? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Heard Of Ifa? (2894 Views)

14 Planets In Our Solar System That You Have Never Heard Of / Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna / Have You Heard Of The Internet Of Things?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Ifa? by adde: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2008
They have come again,  i mean IFA! the latest shortcut to make money in town. They claim to have come from S.A. Well, who cares. I hope they don't run down like their counterparts- nospecto,club freedom,,  Have you becomem an IFA? They said we shouldn't wait till it's too late. undecided
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by Emma4dfuture(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2008
Bros,BE CAREFUL is all I can say!
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by justbones(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2008
yeah be careful but what exactly is IFA
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by skipo87(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2008
once beaten, forever shy,
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by uwemmy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2008
Guys I have heard of IFA and thought it was one of those get rich quick stuff that came up last year, but men, I was wrong. What really caught my interest in them is how involved Diamond bank is and ADIC Life Assurrance. Two very well respected organisations in Nigeria and also listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Diamond bank is on the London Stock Exchange. I went over to the bank to confirm their involvement and it is true.

I don't think such well respected organisations will wanna soil their name with a dirty business. In fact I have joined and already started earning my #3000 monthly. I hope to go higher. Funny enough, i am now insured for N800,000.00 with them.

If you haven't join then you are on your way to remain in poverty for life. In case you want more explanation, i can be reached on 08028487257 free of charge. See you all there, at the top.
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by ogbongzky(m): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2008
hmnn,
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by skipo87(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
its still a pyramid scheme. they are all bound to crash someday or the other.
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by parosky(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
LIES!!!
How did you hear about them? When did you hear about them? How long did it take and how did you to verify their authenticity?
How soon after did you put in your money?
Who in Diamond Bank did you talk to? How authoritative is your source?
You mean you invested N800,000 only to get N3000? Smells like stupidity. or what do you mean? There are lots of reasonable places to put that amount for a month. A fixed deposit at a rate of 8% will give you over N5000 in a month.
If the scheme is not yours to profit from why should people waste their call credit on calling you to get worthless information that only you have? Informations that should be in public places.
So that you will be able to talk to (bamboozle and hoodwink)  them one on one, with no one else to punch a hole in your spurious claims.
Nigerians should know when they see fraud. This is another one.
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by RPL: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2010
Further more, if your 10 referrals also get 10 other referrals each, aside from your monthly comission , which would now be about N50,000, you will get a bonus fee of N10,000 monthly. The truth is, this is not a get rich quick scheme. You can't make money just like that here, it actually rewards hard work, not lackadaisical work ethics. If you you work hard enough and you are able to get all those referrals, to get their own referrals each, which is a lot of hard work, but possible, you will be making N600,000. Never fear though, every step of the way to that point, you will be rewarded.

For more information if you wanto be a part of this network, please call me on 07025411423 or mail me on olivebranche@gmail.com.

As they say in IFA Conferences, work as a slave today, live like a king tomorrow!!!
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by biznessman(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
Where eles can we get vital info apart frm ur line aleast der shld b wer one can gain general info
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by RPL: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
To get more info, you can join their Facebook network centre:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=304785381195#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=304785381195
Here, you get all the info you need, on how to become a member and what it takes to make money.
Remember, this is not a get rich quick scheme.
You can mail me on olivebranche@gmail.com, if you have other questions.
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by cardoso111(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2010
RPL,SEND ME MORE INFO TO cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Ifa? by wale4x35(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
Yes, they are from South Africa

Check out their site http://www.ifa.co.za

Guys pls be careful, its a pyramid scheme

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between A Battery And A Capacitor / Mtn Fastlink Modem E3531 Unlock / Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.