Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? (14924 Views)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by bios80: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2006
Gmat Exams

I would like to write gmat exams, does anyone know a gmat lecture centre in lagos, preferably the mainland,
i would prefer a very good one that has got great records of success.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Seun(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2006
I guess this means there's no GMAT center in Lagos. undecided
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Omonla(f): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2006
Bios80,

Go to this website and download the GMAT Prep materials from the GMAT website itself. It is free:
http://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT/ToolsToHelpYouPrepare/GMATPrepProducts/FreeGMATPrepTestPreparationSoftwarein2006.htm

Kaplan (They are one of the exam prep organizations in the U.S.) also has a free practice exam on-line at:

http://www.kaptest.com/Kaplan/3/Business/GMAT;jsessionid=FMVHJP1C0XQBPLA3AQJHBNVMDUCBG2HB

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by prosit: 7:35pm On May 14, 2008
U know it's amazing, I'm trying to get a training centre myself and I'm finding it really difficult getting a center.

Anyone with any info shuld please, sms or PM me - 08023106554.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by blackpro: 1:48am On May 20, 2008
i dont think there is any gmat center in lagos.
i read on my own when i was preparing for gmat and you can get more info on this on the thread
all the best

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-125055.0.html
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by gmattutor: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
Introducing our prep centre for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL & SAT. Our latest candidate just got admission into the LBS. call 08096774187 for more info.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by adeniyi334: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
Well, there has been ENOUGH debate on this forum already about this topic of international exams and really it gets interesting. Somewhere on this site, I created a topic about issues like this and people contributed. From my research, I have discovered that there are a lot of scams out there that would collect your money and dash away with it. This means you must be VERY CAREFUL. According to one of the replies, you must NEVER GIVE ANYBODY MONEY ONLINE FOR ANY REASON You should also visit wherever you want to register, walk around and if they are not located in a prime environment, burst it.

The Center I can recommend right now with all my coins and cents is First New Generation Study Center. I took it upon myself to visit 5 centers and take it or leave it they are the best. The center is owned by Americans. I just don't really like them though because they are too Behind for my taste. But at least they are reliable. They have Class Labs and their students score high, at least according to what I saw at their reception area.

Visit http://www.fngcenter.com or www.fngcenter.com/gmat for more details.

My two cents. Take heed so you don't fall. May you never be scammed.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Sterone: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
This is new. Try them as well.

www.mbasupportservices.com
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by biyiwilly(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , our office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit our website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931.

we'll register u for any of the above listed exams within 24 hours, price very cheap,
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by gmattutor: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Join us on March 3 - March 25 for the GMAT FAST TRACK prep. Full lectures on Saturdays and Sundays, covering all the sections of the GMAT test. Register before the 3rd to get up to 30% off.

call us now on 08055024019 or send a mail to info@medallionallaince.com now!
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by peters2012: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
Peters 2012 (90 percentile or money back guaranteed.T and C applies) call 081-6266-2156

The new GMAT GRE LSAT DECONSTRUCTED

Deeper learning guarantees the scores you need.

GMAT;Over 700 (out of 800)

GRE; about 330 (out of 340)

Generally,we guarantee above the 90 percentile mark for select candidates.

We run an intensive curriculum through one-on-one sessions and/or group classes, with facilitators experienced

across SAT, GRE LSAT and GMAT spectrum. As well, we keep constant touch with test administrators, gaining

insight on new question types and grading techniques.Call 081-6266-2156 now
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Do you want to ace the SAT, GRE or GMAT tests?

Do you find the Maths or Verbal difficult?

We are Educators and Private Tutors.

SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests — both Maths and English

Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from primary school to University level.

Email: fosibodu@gmail.com

Text or call or whatsapp: 0708 783 9910

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me.

We also do

Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Further Mathematics, Calculus

If you need lessons on other subjects contact us to ask.

Call for rates

Location: Lekki Phase 1. We service Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island Lagos

Folarin Osibodu — founder, principal educator, mentor

Folarin has been teaching Mathematics and other subjects for 15 years, since middle school. He began professionally teaching Math in his sophomore year (2003) at the University of Memphis all the way through graduate school at University of Florida (2010). He has taught at Memphis City Schools, Memphis & University of Florida, USA. He taught ACT in Memphis in 2008, where his students aced the SAT and ACT tests to attend and have since graduated from Ivy League Universities namely Lipscomb, Vanderbilt and Xavier.

Since 2012, he has taught numerous students in Lagos, in GRE, GMAT and Aptitude tests and they have made tremendous progresses.

He holds Computer and Electrical Engineering degrees and a business post graduate degree all from the USA.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by barapistis(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2016
Any center in ib
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Davincom: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tractrain is the best GMAT/GRE test Prep center in Nigeria. Their testimonial says it all.They have centers in Victoria Island, Ikeja, Abuja. they also offer Online GMAT/GRE Learning with a 7days free trial. I personally did the free online trial first and i liked it.
They are currently giving 20% discount on GMAT/GRE which make their services very affordable.

Quick response lines: 07035375441, 08033557712
Contact email: info@tractrain.com, services@tractrain.com
www.tractrain.com
https://tractrain.com/testimonials
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Cbliz(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2019
Good day fam.
I just created a whatsapp group for those who are taking the GMAT soon and will like to share ideas on how to ace the exam and get admission into a top B-School. Kindly drop your number so I can add you to the group.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Thinkpeople: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cbliz:
Good day fam.
I just created a whatsapp group for those who are taking the GMAT soon and will like to share ideas on how to ace the exam and get admission into a top B-School. Kindly drop your number so I can add you to the group.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by damidam(f): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cbliz:
Good day fam.
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by Dgreatestt: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
damidam:
Thank you smiley

Hi, were u added to the WhatsApp group?

Is the group still active?
Re: Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? by owee: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Cbliz:
Good day fam.

Is this group still open?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day / JAMB Set To Commence 2012/2013 Admissions / Obafemi Awolowo University For 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.