Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry (14986 Views)

LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / JAMB Officials Got Bribes From CBT Centres To Alter UTME Results - Oloyede / IMSU Graduate Drowns In Soakaway Pit While Fleeing From Students Pouring Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Deejayprof: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
JAMB CBT centres demanding money from students before entrance

Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do. It was an awful experience today as the centre where one of my students wrote her 2016 UTME would not allow her to write the exam until 30minutes to the end of the exam just because she didn't go to the exam hall with #1000.
She claimed the man in charge of the Biometric Thumbprint did not allow her and some few others to do the thumbprint just because they couldn't pay the money. The man and others at the school claimed they would "witness hell" and they stood by their words. At present the girl is seriously crying as she could not even write her English and Physics before they logged her out.

I have tried all my possible efforts to get Prof. Dibu Ojerinde's phone no to report what his subjects are doing but all to no avail.

Pls house, what can we do to save her and others in her shoe.
The centre was MEGA DATA VIEW COMPUTERS, AUSTICA MEMORIAL COLLEGE, NANKA, ANAMBRA STATE.

Please your help is urgently needed and will be appreciated

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by bennaz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is bad. The world have to hear this. pls Lalasticlala, push to FP

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by falconey(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmmm this is barbaric.

You maybe surprised she may score 200 plus

May God's will be done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Deejayprof: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
it's not just about scoring above 200.
This is so unfortunate that exam invigilators would be the ones encouraging examination malpractice all because of greed.

And after such acts, JAMB will come out here blabbing that one state has the highest score in UTME. I weep for this country o. I just wonder if there's any significant difference between these people and former NSA facing trials.

Anyone with Dibu's phone number or email address?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by lollystiver(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
that nigeria for you na bor that how we roll grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by initialize(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
no wonder dem dey add 40 marks, drop 1k and collect 40 marks...

No 1k no jara... na so cheesy

Is all about the money hey! -- In davido's tune
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by youngwarlocks: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
JAMB.......This year is bad for you....Issues like these are emanating....Buh our senators are busy talking abt men marrying two wives. sorry for the girl tho. Just calm her.

meanwhile thanks to a nairalander who blessed me with cash today.....God bless him richly

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
This Country sef sad

Does she have the invigilators name, an audio or video recording ?
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Flexherbal(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Corruption everywhere. You can report the case to the police, as well.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by DrayZee: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
I wrote my Jamb just some hours ago.
There was no demand for money.
Collecting money mostly occurs in public institutions.

Btw, Anambra. She should have known they would collect money. Anambra especially. I remember travelling through the state once. Just to receive directions, you must pay somebody. And we're talking of someone who resides there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by colossus2: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you have details of the person in question, report to the nearest police station first

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
ipod badooskis

the hustle is real

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Koboseadotorg(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
#TenMillionNairaDamages

IT IS DIBU THAT WE KNOW BECAUSE HE DELEGATED THEM.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by dahdah: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
I am not even surprised, I knew things like this would happen since the beginning of the CBT because Dibu Ojerinde that introduced this System is corrupt, He alone has over 4 CBT centres across the 36 states, Well, in case you wanna get in touch with him , Click this link http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/RegistrationCentres.aspx , choose kwara State, then search, the number 4 centre under Kwara State ( Kindle E-Learning Services, Opposite Tuyil Pharmaceutical, Yidi Road, Ilorin, Kwara State
Ajulo Aaron Oluwayomi, 08036506552
) is owned by him, The phone number is there as well for you to Call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by iamDreezzy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
End Time Centers !!!!!
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by colossus2: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
ifyalways:
This Country sef sad

Does she have the invigilators name, an audio or video recording ?
This is the headway or they get CID to the centre to pick him up angry
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by femmykenny: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very bad
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Psalm18: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
info@pccfct.gov.ng

Op try the nigeria public complaints commission. The email is above. Please be detailed : name of the Cbt center, th people involved if you can as well.
This Cbt of a thing has become a burden and not a relief.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by sheunsheun(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dis cbt stuff shuld jst b scrapped, infact, Jamb itself is a failure, smh 4 d future of our educational system.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by josephobaro(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
JAMB has lost her taste.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Psalm18: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
DrayZee:
I wrote my Jamb just some hours ago.
There was no demand for money.
Collecting money mostly occurs in public institutions.
Op said his center and not the whole federation.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Edigrows: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
angry holy sh*t
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by saifuhot: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Deejayprof:
JAMB CBT centres demanding money from students before entrance

Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do. It was an awful experience today as the centre where one of my students wrote her 2016 UTME would not allow her to write the exam until 30minutes to the end of the exam just because she didn't go to the exam hall with #1000.
She claimed the man in charge of the Biometric Thumbprint did not allow her and some few others to do the thumbprint just because they couldn't pay the money. The man and others at the school claimed they would "witness hell" and they stood by their words. At present the girl is seriously crying as she could not even write her English and Physics before they logged her out.

I have tried all my possible efforts to get Prof. Dibu Ojerinde's phone no to report what his subjects are doing but all to no avail.

Pls house, what can we do to save her and others in her shoe.
The centre was MEGA DATA VIEW COMPUTERS, AUSTICA MEMORIAL COLLEGE, NANKA, ANAMBRA STATE.

Please your help is urgently needed and will be appreciated
Biafrans
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Princenady(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
d poster before me must have typed from ZOO

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by folks4luv(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
wat on earth are they turning this country into for Christ sake. that's d life of some poor students they are tampering with o. @op, pls post this on some other blogs. if possible, send to Linda Ikeji mayb tru DM on Instagram or Facebook. just ensure it get to d appropriate places

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by DrayZee: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Psalm18:

Ok.
That's why I specified that it occurs in public institutions.
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Senorita123(f): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Now, I can conclude that Jamb is in her last days . gone are the good paper days when jamb still had value. RIP JAMB!!!
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by mifavour(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Psalm18:

I swear... that's how they go about failing English Language... same thing happened to my sister who wrote In Aba. she wrote for barely 30mins and was logged out... frustrating I must say! our Educational system is messed up! Nigeria isn't ready for this e-exam sth at all. #bringbackpaperandpencil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by mifavour(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
saifuhot:
Biafrans

I.diot on the loose... what's the relationship between JAMB and BIAF.RA? Mara ife

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by mifavour(f): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry by Blurg: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
I don't like the way JAMB is the only option

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Sponsor 100 First Class Graduates Abroad / Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Offend Your Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.