Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love (15153 Views)

Anybody Watching The New Television Series - TVD & The Originals / Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The New Show *the Family* On Channel 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by ajah1(f): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
Anyone Watching the current episode of Super Story?
Nnenna, a gift of love is currently showing now. Am in love with this particular one. This guy really looks like a moroon. Guys out thre who are watching, what do u think of it?
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by oreoluwa(f): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2008
yes, i love it too, cant wait 2 see wat will hapen though. wink
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by Pepeye(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2008
Nope can’t stand them all
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by candylips(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2008
that nnenna girl is hot though
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by ginky: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
I love it.You know Aki is the same person that acted as Jimmy in the other superstory tilted "somebody to love" where he fell in love with his mothers best friend.
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by oreoluwa(f): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2008
men, its getting hoter, i hve a filling dat nnena is a GHOST! cool shey, cheesy
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by candylips(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2008
yes i think she is a ghost . we will find out next week lipsrsealed
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by mafolayomi(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2008
is it true that Nnnena is Chan George's daughter?
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by ginky: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2008
oreoluwa:

men, its getting hoter, i hve a filling that nnena is a GHOST! cool shey, cheesy

You know,that was what I was about to say.She has been having this strange behaviour.I started feeling she was not human when she was reluctant to see Aki's parents and also when she smiled to Aki and told him"bye" when him and his mother told her to tell the parents that they would like to see them.
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by ajah1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
She's not a ghost. I think her mother(shan george) is mean to strangers. Well let's just keep fingers crossed. I love the way the story is going cos Akin has improved in his school work, all thanks to Nnenna.
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by mafolayomi(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
i see now i understand.

I taught Chan George is d mother in real life
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by bestiely: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2008
don't u guys like akin's voice
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by bestiely: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2008
i don't think nnena is a ghost!
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by candylips(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2008
Ok so she is a ghost.
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by ginky: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2008
Now our suspicion has been confirmed,Nnenna is a ghost. cry
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by catalincia: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2008
i really love the current super story and i cant wait to know what will happen at the end. without anybody saying anything, u are suppose to know dat nnena is a ghost and she want to save her family through Akin.
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by jenny4law(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2008
Nnenna is a ghost but i no dey understand this kind ghost wey no fit save her mother, her brother and even akin who is the only person that can see her. what do yoiu think? is that the way ghost operate?
Re: Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love by candylips(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2009
So who is watching the current super story

(1) (Reply)

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ / Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.