Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! (1106 Views)

Morinho Wants Ronaldo In Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Pichichi Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by teeroy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2006
Oh yeah,i've heard it all!!!! he's overweight,he should be working at McDonalds and all that crap.Well,the dude'd problem has never really been the weight issue.I've seen a fatter Ronaldo score a hat-trick against the Argiesat the WC quals.His season at Madrid was regarded as poor simply cos of the high standards he set for himself previuosly.
At this WC,the "phenomenon" has 3goals while some of the supposedly fitter players are still struggling to find their feet. The truth right now is that Ronado simply has nothinbg else to prove to anyone.His legendary status is assured forever.Some of the so called "igwes" of today will be forgotten in a decade but not Ronaldo.And don't forget he's still chasing Pele's record as Brazil's all-time leading scorer for thr national team. To all the doubters,it's a pity cos fatso's gonna do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by Grizzly(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2006
Well since the Ghanians couldnt stop Ronaldo from breaking that record, then i guess he should as well carry on, 20 goals aint too much, cool
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by hucarson(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2006
@ Teeroy.

Its highly offensive to say someone is fat.
Pls edit the subject of ur topic.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by Akolawole(m): 1:35am On Jun 30, 2006
@Huca

I sometimes used that word in Naija until i was corrected by one oyinbo.

They prefer using "big" in place of "fat".
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by hucarson(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2006
@ Akola,
U r spot-on.
The word FAT is highly offensive and we Nigerians always take that word for granted.

It should not be encouraged.
Everyone should be schooled to say the appropriate things at all times.

I hope Teeroy does not get punched in the face later in future with his words. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by teeroy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2006
hey guys, the use of the word "fat" was supposed to drive home the fact about how much critcism this guy has come under.I was trying to tackle this from a 3rd person point of view applying some literary sense.Anyhow let's stick to football and not language
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by Shagari2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2006
Fat fabulous and out! grin
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by Phony200(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2009
Fat, fabulous and back in smileysmileysmiley
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by FBS: 6:50pm On May 09, 2009
The guys is banging in goals in Brazil. I'm happy for him.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by jalether(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
what a fatabulous player grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by doyin13(m): 2:34am On Sep 03, 2009
simply the greatest player i have ever watched.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by hollandis(f): 3:58am On Sep 03, 2009
Scores
Argentina vs Brazil
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by chic2pimp(m): 4:25am On Sep 03, 2009
Along with Michael Jordan,my sporting Idol. O Fenomeno,Il Fenomino,The Phenomenoem I salute you.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by davidif: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2009
fat or not, he is definitely the greatest player of all time.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by FBS: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2009
The guy is simply good.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by chrisical(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2009
He is the most brilliant player the world has ever seen.I doubt if wethe world will ever see a phenomenon like him.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by CrudeOil2(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2009
The best footballer ever.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by vikiviko(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2009
With an appearance in South Africa the Phenomenon would  have earned himself the greatest Player of all time.

Because its almost certain if he makes to the World Cup his team mates will ensure he scores and wins the golden shoe.

Maybe i like him because of his humility apart from his brilliance on the pitch.
Re: Ronaldo: Fat And Fabulous! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
fat and fabolous grin grin grin grin grin what a very silly topic

(1) (Reply)

Latest Chelsea News / DOWNLOAD: Burnley Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) - All Goals And Highlight / If U Were A Player In A Transfer Saga Among Arsenal Man U Chelsea Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.