Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now (10540 Views)

Abuja Land(fcda Allocation) In Kuje South For Sale(08096293810) / 3 Br Detach Bungalow Fha Allocation In Lugbe, Abuja / Need Genuine Land Allocation In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
hi nairalanders,

for those who aspire to own a land in abuja, you can take advantage of these recent land offer from AGIS (ALLOCATION - R OF O) in DEI-DEI, bwari area council.

sizes between 750m2-800m2 (residential), 1500m2 (commercial)

RESIDENTIAL PLOT

LAND - N 130,000

BANK DRAFT - N 5,000

PROCESSING FEES - N 15,000

AGENCY (5% cost of land) - 6,500

TOTAL LAND ALLOCATION COST - N 156,500

PROCESSING DURATION - 3 WEEKS MAXIMUM

2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS

GET YOUR FORMS FROM- ARC FRANCIS FABUDAH - DIAMOND PROPERTIES DEVELOPMENT, banex plaza extension (VOM) second floor, suit SA 97, plot 750 aminu kano crescent, wuse 2 abuja. 08035604122, 08057778684

LIMITED OFFERS

NOTE: an individual can only be given an allocation and not in multiple - reasons to discourage an individual having multiple plots at the detriment of others.

you can have a look at the already processed landed document in the attached file.

for more clarification please call or mail

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2008
the processed allocation

Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by Blackman: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
Is it possible to email me an application form?
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
you can down load the form from www.abujagis.com, or if it is difficult to down load you will have to wait till monday for me to scan to you.
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2008
for COMMERCIAL LANDS @ DEI DEI IN THE SIZE OF 1,500m2

LAND - 200,000

BANK DRAFT - 5,000

PROCESSING FEE - 30,000

AGENCY - 10,000

TOTAL FEE - 245,000

BUYER'S DISCRETION (you can choose to do it yourself or we do it for you)

C OF O processing fee for commercial plots is - 15,000

C OF O processing fee for residential plots is - 8,000

land surveyors fee for TDP and beacons - 20,000
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by Ank(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2008
HAKIR,

Please you need to clarify on the district where Dei Dei belongs. This is because If you download the application form from AGIS Dei-Dei is indicated to be in AMAC area council and not in Bwari area council. Infact there is no DeiDei in Bwari area council.
Also is this particular Dei Dei the same area currently being used for sale of Building materials in Abuja.

I am interrested in this land deal and your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ank
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2008
mr Ank,

if you are conversant with abuja, the DEI DEI we are talking about is on the right side going to zuba along side with kubwa. it is not on the left were the building material is but in the right were police barrack is.

all acknowledgment from this section is of bwari area council while the left is of AMAC , though all signed by FCDA.

YOU CAN SEND YOUR BROTHER TO ARC FRANCIS TO GET THE FORM AND ALSO FOLLOW UP IN AGIS

THANKS

HAKIR
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2008
@ Ank

sequel to your last post and further clarification on the issue of BWARI AREA COUNCIL, all location on the right sides such as kubwa, dutse alhaji, part of dei

dei aside from katampe extension that is a new layout was under the jurisdiction of bwari area council. but presently,all under FCDA with the

acknowledgment of bwari area council in the original document.

hence, landed documents from kubwa and the likes, till date still have the acknowledgment of bwari area council with FCDA letter headed, all these areas

being under its jurisdiction.

thanks

hakir
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by articulate: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2008
I am interested this place. Please send me details on the procudure for getting one plot to afuwape2001@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Articulate
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by nairamar(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2008
@hakir

I've texted my details to Arc Francis and I've spoken with him too. Apparently you can print the form from www.abujagis.com but can't download!
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by harachi: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hi,
I have already purchased a plot of land from Dei Dei. with all other documents except Cof O. Moreso I wish to find out how to do the survey and probably start development on the land.

Please kindly advice me on what to do and how to go about it.

thanks

Hara
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
got ur mail will get back to u on that
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by honeyguy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
hey
am really interested in these sales,am just wandering how long will it last for
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by egus(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hi Hakir, please I need your opinion on land at kuje south under the administration of FCDA.

1. What villages comprise kuje south?
2. Is there development there?
3.How much can one get a plot of land there?
4. Does this new rule about rise in premium of C of O affect this area?
5. Where does the FCDA come in?

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
SOME OF THIS INFO AM NOT YET DISPOSE TO, GIVE ME SOME TIME TO VERIFY DETAILS

THANKS
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by honeyguy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2009
hey
is the allocation stil available and how long wouldit last for?
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by skimanski(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by faoogoke(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
It seems Hakir and Francis DAYO have duped myself and others who subscribed to the Dei dei land scheme. I was at bwari area council about two years ago to verify the land. I was told my plot number is not correct neither is the name of the plot number that resemble mine the same as my name. I called Hakir and all he could tell me was that I should go to FCDA and a whole of things he should know I wouldnt be able to do cos I dont know anyone in the agencies he refered me to neither do i know where the office locations are. To cut it short he was not forthcoming as he and Francis were when they sold the land to me.
I called Francis Dayo number recently after having discovered his business card. It seems he has blocked numbers not on his contact list.
I want to believe many other subscribers have similar problem.
Nairaland help us!
If Hakir and co do have clean hands let them initiate how my papers can be perfected or corrected.
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by hakir(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2014
@faoogoke, its so sad that you will choose to discredit ones integrity on a social media. For the records, I have never defrauded anyone on real estate or in any other business. As at the time of dei-dei allocation we were dealing with an FCDA land surveyor who now works in development control in wuse zone6 today by name mr Segun, he also brought it to our fold that the allocation was ongoing of which I myself also subscribed to before marketing same.
If you noticed your allocation took a while before coming out due to FCDA issues, if i were to be a fraud I would just have made up an allocation and give it to you.
When u contacted me I called mr segun to relay your concerns and he said it was duly allocated and I think I forwarded his response to you,
In other to be open on this, here is my segun's number 08078613570, 08037877060 his a govt official (fcda land surveyor in devt control) pls feel free to talk to him, I don't see any reason he will put his job on the line for dei-dei allocation, our transaction with him was legit and open.
Also for the records, a lot of people from this platform has called me for land allocation and I have given them my honest advise that land allocation in fct is not as direct as it use to be in the past and that I wouldn't want to be invovle just for this same reasons you posted to tanish an image built over time, if I were a fraud I would have being a milloniare today from fraudulet land allocation.
Arc francis Dayo, has being in abuja for a while before travelling to uk, he should be back next month God's willing. He is supervising an estate in karmo by turkish hospital and you can reach him once his back. His mtn 08035604122 is still same line and am surpprise you said you can't reach him. He is a good man and I can vouge for his integrity
In conclusion, I never defrauded you or anybody on this forum or outside this forum, all fees were duly paid to fcda on this allocation, the allocation officer is still alive and I have giving you his number, am reachable at anytime, I will continue to give good advises as long as I am previlage to, good name is better than riches
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by Cmoke: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi guys,

I met Hakir via this forum and bought properties in two different estates (Rockview Estate and Penville Estate) in Abuja through him.

Based on my dealings with him since 2009, he is a man of integrity.
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by faoogoke(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mr hakir why should I chose to discredit you. what do I gain from such. My posts on this forum about your dealings with me is prompted by my hard earned money which you pocketed and cared very little if I got what I paid for. Mr segun whose number you gave me has been playing hide n seek. of recent he is not picking my calls and neither called back. I am sure you never called him with respect to my complaint. i say it again that unless a divine intervention you and francis have duped me. if you prove otherwise, which I doubt how you would, I would come out on this forum to say so. Mr segun your responsible friend is incommunicado. can you call you call him to come straight and stop deceiving me or do my papers for me. it's been six months we have been on this. is that not enough time.
Re: Land Allocation In Abuja : Limited Offers! Get Your Own Now by faoogoke(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2015
finally and fortunately Mr segun picked my call today though he was not aware that I was the one.
He told me he met with Hakir today and that Hakir raised the issue of my land with him. I want to give Mr segun the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps it is circumstantial that he met with Hakir the day he picked my call.
He said the usual thing. That I should give him a week or two.
I am waiting and will get back to the house

(1) (Reply)

Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / Pictorial Presentation Process Of Unique Concrete Floor Design By Junapril / Edo State Assembly Passes Bill To Prohibit CDA Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.