Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions (1548 Views)

48.3 Million Nigerians Browse Internet On Mobile Phones / Avnt Dem Naija Boys Found A Way To Activate The Mtn Blackberry Browsing 4 Free? / Send Sms 4mr Pc Tp Phone 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Djcn: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
Nigerians that have access to the internet are still on the low side.
This is indeed one of the lowest connectivity of internet access. While the likes of Japan is planning to have a 100% BROADBAND internet access. Broadband access in nigeria is still a dream come true. Despite my busy schedule i decided to find out some softwares that can be used with fixed wireless system, airborne internet and gprs systems. please this list is not exhaustive, kind add to this list softwares can help Nigerians get access to thw World Wide Web. Thanks.

Boingo
Airsnort
Proxifier
Airmagnet
Airtouch
Dstumbler
Kismet
Netstumbler
Ministumbler
Gulpit
Wildpackets
Hopster
Freegate
Garden Tunnel
Hotspot
ccproxy
Gpass
YourFreedom
Jap
ezproxy
Freenet
Pawstrial
Hummingbird Socks
SoftstickPPP
Ultrasurf
Vidalia
Pc Mesh
Tor browser
Wifi rader

The phone gurus in the house can always work out solutions. You can always use the stuffs on the go.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Mustay(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2008
Djcn:

It pains me to know that about 5% of Nigerians have access to the internet.

if you're not sure of the statistics you want to post, you can always tell everyone:

"It pains me to know that about 5% (unconfirmed stats) [/b]of Nigerians have access to the internet. "

Nigeria

Internet Users
Dec/2000 200,000

Internet Users
Latest Data 10,000,000

Use Growth
( 2000-2008 ) 4,900.0 %

% Users
in Africa 19.6 %

Population
( 2008 Est. ) 138,283,240*

Penetration
(% Population) 7.2 %
[b]
Last Updated: June 2008

Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Djcn: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
@mustay u did not cite your reference, while there is generally no acceptable percentage for Nigeria, i got that from a publication of Satellite Evolution i subscribed to. Nevertheless, the difference of 5% and 7% is a very small margin.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Mustay(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2008
That's untrue. 5% & 10% has a difference of about 2 million users. Do you want to tell me that that is a small margin?
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by just2nice(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hmm.That list might come in handy someday.When one software fails,then others falls into place.Let me print it out.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by ceejay80s(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
@poster who cares,na u sabi!
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by tobs(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2008
@poster. . .nice1. . well we go see wetin go come out of this . .
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by talk2medo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
@ poster
is that all u got?
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Koolwilly(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2008
Tell us the koko of wat you have
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Djcn: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2008
@mustav i not interested in a debate of internet users but u quite know that internet users are very few. But i want u to note that while u base ur calculation on some 138 million persons, (1998 est) i'm using some 150 million so in terms of internet users the numbers remain the same. Only the percebtage differs. Hope u understand the maths i'm talking about.

@ceejah80s, that post was not made for people like u, so i dont know why u decided to view it. Pple like u discourage others and think mostly about urself. Why not share tips that u got 2 offer? meanwhile when u think that u know much u'll always learn that u still have much 2 learn. When xt u're online i'll tell u ur ip address and then maybe i'll post a thread on safe surfing.

it seems most guys in this land are already connected and but some of u guys go about extorting others, which i'm strongly against. I was a victim myself but then i got help from a friend oversees who sent me a foreign SIM.
I hope to help others and i'm currently planning to order for a wireless scanner and see what i can harness from our various networks. I got some little work @ physicsforum and when i'm tru. i'll be in here fulltime.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Mustay(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2008
NPC's population estimates is 140 million please even if Lagos disagrees with that.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Kaybaba5(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2008
I luv u guy,keep the good work.Kudos to u
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by toluxa1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
Who?
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Ogboraph(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2008
@ poster Good job or GOOD WORK , But dont say 5% have assess to internet. Infact i dont care the percentage but what you would have specify acoding 2 ur Topic is "let all Nigeria browse FREE" so u would have said 1% have FREE ACCESS to browse Free with software. So this your list would aid more people to knw what to do to have FREE INTERNET even if it require paying a little money for a i.p server outside the country and get reliable internet.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by iyobs7(f): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2008
Nigerians are very annoying @those that replied angry cry
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Jtlyrics(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2008
Still on de matter', we gon bring back de crackers' ride on players'
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by paulyjah(m): 3:12am On Aug 31, 2008
u'r 2 much,keep on ! untill u get 2 d promise land. but i need 2 know if any one dey ground now,hope u understand where i'm pointing hand. hoping 2hear 4rm U.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by nairarules: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2008
nice work @djcn. i hope this will help those who are not ready to sweat or sleeps from 6pm to 6am and still not ready to pay a dime for the end job and not ready to learn, now you have some clue,you can go ahead and try one out maybe you stumble over one.
Re: Help All Nigerians Browse 4 Free. Solutions by Djcn: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2008
Thanks for ur responses.

Pls note that the list is not only for gprs phones. if u have wireless internet in your area u can break through by searching for open ports with the right tools and persistence.

Internationals SIMS are beginning to show up, get urself one and make use of the gprs service.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Download Cool Games For My Nokia 9300 Communicator / Tech; How To Download Videos From Youtube and others.. For any phone / Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.