Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? (1531 Views)

Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone / Why Do Majority Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria Detest Windows Phone? / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2015
Hello every one, I have an HTC SENSE nd its a windows fone, because of that, I have never subscribed on it, hence I have never enjoyed the device....is it possible to convert the OS to andriod OS?
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by UchihaItachi(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2015
No
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Wittylens(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2015
Not possible
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Joshkid(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2015
jnizzle:
Hello every one, I have an HTC SENSE nd its a windows fone, because of that, I have never subscribed on it, hence I have never enjoyed the device....is it possible to convert the OS to andriod OS?
is it possible to change a girl to a boy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
Joshkid:
is it possible to change a girl to a boy
. ...very Possible dude
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2015
I just googled it nd I noticed its possible
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Akamo5(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
jnizzle:
now go ahead with it and comd back to tell us how it is being done

#WORLDOFPOSSIBILITIES
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2015
Akamo5:
now go ahead with it and comd back to tell us how it is being done

#WORLDOFPOSSIBILITIES
sure thing....plus I cud even start making money frm it
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by UchihaItachi(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
jnizzle:

I guess if Google the all knowing says so then it's possible, good luck bro lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Joshkid(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2015
jnizzle:
. ...very Possible dude
Oh!...Really... hw?
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by eudoh940(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2015
Omo guy jux sell d fone .... I go happily buy am from u [color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
Joshkid:
Oh!...Really... hw?
ask kim kadeshian's step dad!
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
eudoh940:
Omo guy jux sell d fone .... I go happily buy am from u [color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
ow much do u av?
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Joshkid(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
jnizzle:
ask kim kadeshian's step dad!
Jeez!...you so dumb that u can't spell her name correctly... then why use it??...undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by TDonald: 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
Yes its possible with the aid of a CONVERTER

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Warlord3000(m): 4:52am On May 04, 2015
You will only have an android look alike not the Android framework itself cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by eudoh940(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2015
Put d pix na and spec
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by jnizzle(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2015
Joshkid:
Jeez!...you so dumb that u can't spell her name correctly... then why use it??...undecided
ode, u think if I was bothered abt d spelling I wud nt av written it well? Abeg waka far jor
Re: Is It Possible To Convert A Windows Phone To An Android Device? by Seamareggae(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
Warlord3000:
You will only have an android look alike not the Android framework itself cheesy
Bros... Pls is there any way I can be able to view my first set of Gmail inbox instead of having to scroll down cos it would take me hours since I have thousands of unread emails...Thanks and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Wiko Sunset2 Specification And Price / Ulefone Alpha Is 5.5 Inch FHD Fingerfrint Sanner MTK6753 Smartphone / Pls Help On Infinix Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.