Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Urgently Needed: Partnership For Very Innovative Biz Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently Needed: Partnership For Very Innovative Biz Ideas. (779 Views)

I'm A Student, Help Me Pick Among These Biz Ideas / Any Biz Ideas For Someone With 24-7 Internet Connection? / The New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Partnership For Very Innovative Biz Ideas. by kinharold(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hi guys, i am a computer technician and a professional forex trader. i am a young enterprenuer with several innovative ideas. i seriously need a partner to open a cyber cafe that will incorporate several other biz ideas that i have been working on including forex trading, laptop and computer accessory importation (i have link in dubai and china) and many other innovative ideas.

The Issue is this:
I have been working from home with my internet connected laptop but recently as my ideas began to come alife i needed fund o expand. i am working with two microfinance banks and they are VERY ready to finance my bussiness but the problem is that the banks want/advice me to have an office away from home first, that it will be difficult for them to finance my biz if i work only from home.

the banks has done their assessment and are very satisfied. Now i dont have enough money to setup an office. i know i can easily get funds fr these microfinance banks when i have the office.

1 if u have the finance, we can partner to establish the biz and own it together.

2 u can loan me the need funds

3 if u have an already existing biz place/office we partner to use the place.

do contact kinharold2@yahoo.com call 07034268732

I will be very happy to get positive responds from here.
Re: Urgently Needed: Partnership For Very Innovative Biz Ideas. by eazyprofit: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
Thank god for you, but i think there is something i need to info you about getting loan form the bank. do you have a registed company with at list 1/2 a million in net worth. if you do the need not to get loan form bank because you have the best business at hand forex trading. trade with Good money management technic, and risk management, and goodtrading plan.

After doing this set you personal Goals to attain/get the major thing you need which an office to do your business affectively. thenmove un to getting your loan from the bank of your chioce, put before then put your payment plan in the proposel you will be sending to your bank and let it be a realistic plans,

FOR that of the partnership whatour your terms, sent it to my email easyprofits.we@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Financial Sector And Manufacturing Sector / Online Buying And Shipping / Which Business Will Be More Viable In Ph? Standard Boutique Or It Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.