Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Music Business Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Music Business Investment (752 Views)

He Needs A Business/investment To Start With / Why pay 2m per plot when you can buy the same land now for just N600k / Top 5 Best Business Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Business Investment by DIDONARY(m): 2:36am On Aug 31, 2008
I am putting this thru anybody that can afford the money. Its all about music. I mean Hip-Hop and Rnb music In Nigeria. Don Jassi did Invest on D-BANJ and he made the money back big time now. Them BABA KENNY did exactly with so many artist like 2 face and co and they never regret they did. You ur self can do the same thing if you have the money. Its all about idea. If you know and follow the normal protocol of the music bussiness then you shall reap your capital. I thnk i have much idea about it but there is no funds to start it. If anybody is interested in investing on music then lets hook up and lets shares the idea one on one and lets get some record label started before you know it we gonna be the bomb.

Regards
didonary@yahoo.com
Re: Music Business Investment by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 31, 2008
I have been contemplating about this business for a while. I am really interested in it. Email me at
Let's get started if you are really serious.
Re: Music Business Investment by kokorunna(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2008
Am interested also kokorunna@yahoo.com
Re: Music Business Investment by Ayoolar: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
I think you need to know this!
That business is not something you can just burst into, even ask baba keke he will tell you that you need a proper consultation.
i can always help if need be. I have written proposals for so many music outfit in Nigeria. I have resources Like my eld. brother (Cinematographer, works with Primetime/kennis music) and so many others. Infact you need a deep baptism in this sense. ayoolarhythm@yahoo.ie or investmentoat@yahoo.ie or visit my temp. web www.rhythmsmultimedia.4t.com.
Cheers
Re: Music Business Investment by kokorunna(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
Your website is CRAP

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Money Trapped In Nospetco, Sefteg Or Wealthgate? / It's Easy To Do Legit Business / Any Wealth Creation Strategies For The 21st Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.