Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

It's Easy To Do Legit Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Easy To Do Legit Business (754 Views)

Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Easy To Do Legit Business by jerry0(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2009
I am a young man passionate about legitimate business which is always stress free.And I ask myself can making money on the internet be true? I ask this question because of how this internet sugar coated writers,write to captivate us by saying make $1 million in 24 hours and I wonder,how true can this be? If they really make this money in 24 hours do you think they will reveal the secret to us.mmmhhhhhhh!!!!!(selah)

Can money genuinely be made on the internet ? This a big question that need an answer urgently.
Re: It's Easy To Do Legit Business by onlineprof: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2009
Yes my brother,it is very much possible to earn online as i have been doing.I have proof attached to this.
First am an online fixed odds trader.you can check out my blogsite at www.adsensefixedoddsecrets..com.

2. Am also into affiliate maketing business.This one fetch me up to $30 daily.Check out my site @ www.myaffiliatebusiness..com.

3.I also have investments in online programs making money for me.All you just need is a Liberty reserve account.Check it out @ www.reputableinvestments..com.

I believe making money online is part of what the internet has been created for.

I also make money from google through Google Adsense.

I can help 10 people in this forum to start their internet busineses for them.
You can contact me on 08026480369 or 07038844295,If you really want to know about internet businesses that are profitable,of which i have listed some above that am doing.

Thanks
Wale

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is Happening To Liberty Reserve / Does Anybody Know Any Detailed Info About Zartech Dealership? / Uba Keep Delaying My Account Number Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.