Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? (516 Views)

A Meet Up In Lagos. / Dating And Meet-up Party! December 23rd. / Considering A "meet-up"'' What's Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by zerocool(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2008
With increasing requests for friends,dates,serious relationships, intimate relationships e.t.c. I'd want to suggest that
Nairalanders organize a party, preferably all-nite, (but sure there 'll be lightings, so u get to see who u want to meet, LOL) where nairaland singles will get to meet eachother. This will ONLY be for SINGLES, but anybody in a relationship who want an invite must come alone. .that is, without his or her partner. The sure hindering factor to this will be ca$h.

So wat do u guys & ladies think?

Just suggestions, opinions, or advice, No Insults,
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by bami1(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2008
venue?
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by gabelogan(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
it would be a great idea but are the single women on dis forum ready to open up and attend such a meeting. they are generally proud and they might not want to attend.
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2008
Good luck guys.

Don't hold your breath.
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by zerocool(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2008
_bami:

venue?

It is just been suggested, not confirmed.

gabe_logan:

it would be a great idea but are the single women on this forum ready to open up and attend such a meeting. they are generally proud and they might not want to attend.

I'm sure they will attend. The reason they are stand-offish and don't want to converse or drop their contact in the forum is cos they wouldn't want guys who keep calling but they don't to talk to (stalkers) or scammers to have their phone numbers or mail addys. But if something like this comes up, and they will be able to meet the guy one-on-one, get to see him, have a lil talk with him, and also have fun! then, com'on, the girls will want to attend the party.
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by iice(f): 5:02am On Sep 02, 2008
Goodluck
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by StephenP(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2008
Siena:

Good luck guys.

Don't hold your breath.

iice:

Goodluck

They'll need as much luck as they can get. Here's mine, good luck!
Re: Why Not Organize A Meet-up Party For Nairaland Singles? by richo(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2008
pls send me ticket money so i can cum2 naija for ur party

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone With Info On Bolanle Fasuji Formally Living At Mushin Area Of Lago / tope2000 are u serious about "ennyluv" u directed me to meet / What Is Love All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.