Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerians Be Wise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians Be Wise (918 Views)

BE WISE! Stop Searching For JOB. / Get That I.t Job Today. Be Wise. / Be Wise And Invest (aims Asset Management) Africa Investment Marketing Securites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Be Wise by naija08: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2008
I recently worked with the HR Dept for a candidate selection process, and I must tell you guys that what most Nigerian graduate submit as CV are nothing but a total trash; majority of the CVs failed in content and are a huge waste of time both for the candidate and also for the recruiter analyzing these CVs for valuable information.

What most graduate fail to understand is that their CVs is their first and most important contact with the prospective employer, as such should have good content depicting the candidate as the most suitable and most valuable asset available for the position.

Your CVs should contain valuable information on your career progression and for fresh graduate – you spent 4,5,6 years in the university, please your CVs should contain what you did with your time while in school. Note: It must not always be academic; it could be sport, institutional or social organizations, etc. but please add a couple of content that can distinguish you out from the crowd.

As part pf our contributions to the development of human capacity of Nigerian, we will be reviewing CVs for
jobseekers. This services is totally free but benefactors must write back with genuine feedback and endeavour to show others how they got by.

For CV reviews, email your CVs to cvreviewnaija@yahoo.com

For feedback, post it here and also email it to feedbacknaija@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians Be Wise by eghehibor: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2008
what a wonderful gesture.

i just sent my CV to the above emmail address.

thanks again and keep up the good work.
Re: Nigerians Be Wise by ehiabhi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
Thanks man! i just forward my cv .

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Graduate In Sociology: / We Recruit Office Staffs And Domestic Staffs(drivers,nanny,house Helps)etc: / Freshair Is Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.