Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? (2808 Views)

Fight To Finish / How To Finish What You Start: A Five-step Plan For Writers By Ali Luke / Eze Goes To School And Lacomb Not In Use Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by zukkie4eva(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2008
Hahahaa. . .U guys all funny!. . .those were d good 'ole days
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by luvli(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
Eze is a graduate now. grin grin no doubt. yet to know his grades.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by iyeyemi: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
Eze almost finished school but one day while he was studying hard, his brains expanded and exploded and he died a very painful death indeed(obviously).Poor Eze he always did have such a big head. One minute of silence for our dearly departed Eze, who rests headless in his grave with his favorite fictional novel,'Get knowledge or die trying'
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2008
eze goes to school.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by Sisikill: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2008
Eze faked his death! Right now he is with TuPac, Biggie and Elvis. They are often sighted buying six packs, nudie mags and ciggies at the local 7-11 by the readers of National Enquirer.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by Moyola(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
haha. . . cheesy @ topic

u d£y v£x sey Eze still dey go skool?
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by favcom(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2008
iyeyemi:

Eze almost finished school but one day while he was studying hard, his brains expanded and exploded and he died a very painful death indeed(obviously).Poor Eze he always did have such a big head. One minute of silence for our dearly departed Eze, who rests headless in his grave with his favorite fictional novel,'Get knowledge or die trying'

Eeyaaah!
What a pity cry cry cry
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by yicob(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
I saw Eze this morning walking on the street of Nairaland. He was gorgeously dressed in a 3 piece cream suit. He sent his regards to the literary posters. By the way, we both viewed this thread on his laptop and he was amazed how posters could think hes dead. He is actually doing somethings underground as he awaits Curriculum Restructuring in the education sector. The King will soon be back for the Basic classes. He gave me a chunk of chocolate for everybody. . . . .
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by skfa1: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
Eze goes to school.

Eze has finished school long time ago.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by DeepZone: 2:10am On Sep 25, 2008
If Eze is still attending school today, he'D be in post-doctoral class
LO
roflmao
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by Sisikill: 4:04am On Sep 25, 2008
Oh my goodness guys, I was digging through the garbage. . . don't ask me why and I found this. . .

[size=18pt][center]You are Cordially Invited to the Joining Together of two Childhood Icons
Eze and Binta
Brought Together by the Nigeria Printing Press
[/center][/size]

When asked why he was getting married, The famous groom, scratched his butt, took a swig of his beer, let out a loud belch and answered answered "Hey, I am not getting any younger. . . might as well do it". The Bride giggled and called him a romantic.

Errrr. . . Okay.  undecided

There you have It.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by kellygirl(f): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2008
lol,u guys are so so funny,i just cant stop laughing here oo.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by beecrofty(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2008
Koku Baboni is my friend.

eze is a special assistant to one of the ministers.

there you have it grin
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by echelon(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2008
Very interesting cheesy
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by zibby(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2009
Guys, I have it on good authority that Eze finished school in flying colours, went on do do his Masters in London, Ph.D in Canada and a superfluous MBA at Harvard. He is currently considering returning to Naija to teach in Unilag.

How do I know? Well, I am he whom you seek. Rejoice! smiley
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by hermosa(f): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
wait y'all are talkin about eze the guy who always came first in class right? his a militant now?!! damn!!! if eze can do it, wat sstoppin the rest of the world!
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by anobscase(m): 2:30am On Dec 28, 2009
Na lie

Eze left school and went to college

College to Polytechnic where he got his OND

Applied for Direct Entry to get BSC

Did His Masters Programme

Got His PHD

Got His, Maybe HGF if there is any Educational degree like that.

But now i think Eze is a Political GodFather in PDP
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2009
Eze got tired of writing JAMB - he wrote it at least 5 times - so he went to become an 'nna boy' at alaba, selling tv sets and the like. I was one of their customers then. Upon graduation, he met a chinese guy who liked his spunk (he always did have a knack for making people like him) and now he imports all kinds of chinese rubbish.
Oh and he's gay.
Re: When Is Eze Goin To Finish School? by adebayo201: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
I saw him at d just concluded XpERIEnce 2009, he even promise to buy me choco milo nxt tyme we met. He gav me his fone numba. B) du u need it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / SURVIVAL ( From Table Of Sex Na Food Funny Tales) By Youngzubi / Kizorita's Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.