Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Biggest Deadline Day Deal In History. What They Say? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Biggest Deadline Day Deal In History. What They Say? (734 Views)

They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn / Jay Jay Okocha Signs Lucrative Deal In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Deadline Day Deal In History. What They Say? by more4dlord: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2008
----------------------------------------------How its started-----------------------------------
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon on Spanish television station VEO: "We have agreed to sell the player for human reasons, for footballing reasons and for an important quantity of money." So, Robinho seems certain to be on his way to Manchester City.

"This window has really changed everything. For the first time I can remember, Abramovic has been out-bid by another club. What does this say about the league now?"

"Every time I have spoken with him he was very sad, crying and asking to leave Spain," said Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon of Robinho.

"I am absolutely delighted to get the opportunity to work with such an incredible talent like Robinho. I have said that in order to compete with the best teams in the Premier League we have to be in the market for players of this calibre, and Robinho is undoubtedly one of the best players in the world."
Man City manager Mark Hughes

"Who ever thought the player regarded as the 'new Pele' would end up playing for Man City?

By now all the doubter in the world will agree that the EPL- premiership is the best and most, [oh i lack words to here] in the Universe.
for a club the finish between 5th and 10th in the league to sign a player from the greatest club of the century RM from the nose of The richest and Billionaire empire in world football.

what is your view about these intrigue in football.

THIS IS BRITISH RECORD SIGNING. ROBINHO TO MAN CITY. [ you know city guys are really smart guys] we shall be celebrating MAN CITY FAN CLUB IN NIGERIA SOON.

WARNING ! WARNING! WARNING!

ROBINHO VS CHELSEA [ sat match at eastland ]
Re: The Biggest Deadline Day Deal In History. What They Say? by MrCrackles(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2008
what a Joke?

Robinho at Man City?!

Do this footballers even have any sense at all?
Re: The Biggest Deadline Day Deal In History. What They Say? by more4dlord: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2008
Infact is like money have mouth and a demon that possess people to take a choice that leaves MAN to think all day long.

they plan it with Ronaldinho, it did not work! with Berbatov, did it work now with Robinho-pele? that is brilliant of MARK HUGHES.

i would have prefer it work with Berbatov

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Treadmill For Exercise 08035376690,017383301 / Nigeria / Paraguay Friendly In Doubt / Vote For The 7 Players You Want Dropped By Lager Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.