Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 (1040 Views)

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / Unlock A Locked Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 by HC: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2008
i need to unlock a Nokia N80. WHERE and how much can i do that.
Re: I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 by dragnet: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2008
HC, sometimes it helps if you give more details. . .e.g . .ur location, what type of lock u're referring to?(security code or network/provider lock), . .did the phone just arrive?? and from where?
Re: I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 by Gsmxpert(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2008
have in mind that N80 is a base band 5 (bb5) so disabling network lock will cost you about 5 or 4 k, cus its done via tp, or you can do that by logs, better, via imei.
Re: I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 by HC: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
@dragnet
the phone was used in the uk on 3 network, need to unlock network/provider lock and am located in lagos

@gsmxpert

where are you located, post you mobile number
Re: I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80 by Jake89: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2013
HC: i need to unlock a Nokia N80. WHERE and how much can i do that.

If you want to unlock your Nokia N80 mobile phone from the network lock,you can get network unlock code from Theunlockspot.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions given for your mobile phone from that site itself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Android / Used And Clean Nokia N70 For Sale @ Give-away Price / Chinese Blackberry Factory,welocme Wholesalers And Distributors From Nagiria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.