Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Thieve In Unad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thieve In Unad (680 Views)

Post Graduate In Unad / Tuition Structure In Unad.edu.ng / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieve In Unad by sojiboy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
[i][/i]
the girl i help stole away my money
some weeks ago i post my nomber on nairaland 4 anybody dat need any assistnace 4 unad post ume exam.A girl called ILELABAYO OLUKEMI JULI 4rm ILE OLUJI in ONDO in ONDO STATE.called my nomba and i keep on informing her wats gonin on.but a day be4 d exam she called me dat i shuld purchae d scratch card 4 d exam 4 her .but due to her plead and some other excuse she gave i bought d scratch car.and i sent the serial no and pin.i purchase the card 3500naira because it was late be4 getting .she ve done the exam but she failed so it is possible 4 me not to see her again.this is her nomber 08025441589.UME REG NOMBER 82124157GA,SHE IS FROM ILE OLUJI/OKE LOCAL GOBT.RELIGION XTIAN,SEX FEMALE.1ST CHOICE OF SCHOOL UNAD,FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES,DEPT OF ECONOMICS SECOND CHIOCE AAU AKUNGBA.PLS TELL TO SEND DAT MONEY.BEWARE OF PEOPLE YOU WILL HELP IT MIGTH BE YOUR TURN.I VE LEARN MY LESSON
Re: Thieve In Unad by adebayo300: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
AHEWO LIKE U, I NO BLAME U IF NA MAN LIKE U SAY MAKE U BUY THE SCRATCH CARD FOR AM, U NO GO BUY AM. U COME DEY LOOK FOR HELP FOR NAIRALAND.

SEE I NO THE GIRL AND I NO GO TELL U WHERE SHE DEY. LOL,

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH FOR AN ONDO GIRL U DID NOT SEE AND HELP HER TO PURCHASE A SCRATCH CARD .
Re: Thieve In Unad by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2008
sojiboy:

[i][/i]
the girl i help stole away my money
a day be4 d exam she called me that i shuld purchae d scratch card 4 d exam 4 her .but due to her plead and some other excuse she gave i bought d scratch car.i purchase the card 3500naira because it was late be4 getting . it is possible 4 me not to see her again.I VE LEARN MY LESSON

This is sooo funny  grin grin grin grin grin
From your story, it's obvious you guys were onto something and we can't really get the lowdown on the story. My guess is that the chick outsmarted your womanizing ass, Mr Admission officer and your big worry is that you may not see her again--to fulfil her part of the bargain or what's left of it.
You have enough background info to nab her, why don't you go after her instead of trying to get her here?
Forget that money. . . idi ti je owo e  grin grin
You prolly got what you deserve!

adebayo300:

IF NA MAN LIKE You SAY MAKE You BUY THE SCRATCH CARD FOR AM, You NO GO BUY AM.CARD .
Lai lai grin
Re: Thieve In Unad by davolas(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
what did she score in the exam,did she pass in the exam,if the the outcome is sucess well,u have` done a great thing in her life,man keep on the good work,come to think of it did u know her score
Re: Thieve In Unad by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2008
lol, your eyes see wetin he dey find. if it were to be a guy,you will never assist but your love for pussy has make you loose, omase oooo
Re: Thieve In Unad by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2008
sojiboy:

she ve done the exam but she failed so it is possible 4 me not to see her again
Devolas, read the post again--this time with a magnifying glass grin

(1) (Reply)

Mpce / PLease do anyone Has An Idea Where To Buy Jamb, Waec, Neco In Bulk / Did You Score 50% And Above At Futa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.