Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can I Have My Msc Degree With 200k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Have My Msc Degree With 200k (902 Views)

UK Bsc And Msc Degree. What Position Can I Expect In A Bank? / Can I Do My Msc In Accounting Or Finance? / I Need The Best Country To Study A Msc Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have My Msc Degree With 200k by 377: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
Guys i sent this topic b4 and no response pls i am passing out next week thursday NYSC and i want to proceed for my masters i mmediately all i have is 200k can i make it in this country pls advice me.though i made 2.1 in finance but getting a job now is not easy pls i need advice so i will not go and put my self in a hole.
Re: Can I Have My Msc Degree With 200k by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
It's not going to be easy doing your M.Sc with just 200k, unless of course you have another source of income. However, I don't think it's impossible--if you have a means of taking care of other expenses. I didn't do my Masters in Nigeria, but my sister just finished hers and the program must have gulped over 200K(considering that she had free access to research materials, internet and a printer).
First of all, you need to realise that there's more to it than your tuition fee. You will need money for application form and running around before admission, late registration and early registration fees( grin), exam fees, faculty fees plus other unforeseen expenses that might rear their ugly heads along the line. You also need to earmark some money for ''settlement'', pages upon pages of photocopying of research materials and internet runs for your thesis and other course work-- unless of course you have access to the net and a good printer. Think twice and plan well.

(1) (Reply)

Show Off Your Net Worth And Bank Balance Here! / M.SC or Second Degree Which One Is more Preferable / Addresses Of Ngos In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.